This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Elegant and Exceptionally Well Presented Town House
- Clever and Adaptable Internal Layout with High Specification Finishes
- Prestigious and Sought After Location
- Tasteful use of Solid Walnut Wooden Flooring
- Generous Lounge with Bay Window and Views Across CIYMS Sports Grounds
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen with an Excellent Range of Built In Appliances
- Three/Four Bedroom Layout
- Master Bedroom with Luxurious En Suite Shower Room and Walk In Dressing Area
- Garden Room with Doors to Rear Garden/Bedroom Four
- Bathroom with Contemporary White Suite and GROHE Chrome Fittings
- Integral Garage with Remote Control Door and Separate Utility Room
- Convenient Location
- Ideally Suited to the Young Family or Professional Couple
- Referencing Fees - £45 per person and £25 for a guarantor (if applicable)
Additional InformationLocated off the very prestigious and highly regarded Circular Road, Belmont, this impressive development has quickly become a much admired and sought after residential location. Number 9 Strathearn Lane enjoys an enviable prime site with an open outlook to the front across the playing fields and tennis courts of CIYMS Sports Club. Internally this exceptionally well presented town house boasts bright and spacious accommodation and comprises of three/four bedrooms, modern fully fitted kitchen and spacious lounge. This fine property also benefits from an integral garage and separate utility room to the rear and easily maintained gardens with a southerly aspect. Belfast City Airport, Esporta Health and Fitness Club and a wide range of excellent local primary and secondary schools are close at hand with ease of access for the City commuter. With so many quality attributes within this property we feel confident that demand will be strong and therefore urge your earliest internal appraisal.
- Front door to Reception Hall.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Feature top light, solid walnut wooden flooring, stairs to lower ground, excellent built in storage cupboard under stairs, alarm controls.
- GROUND FLOOR
- GARDEN ROOM / BEDROOM 4
- 3.76m x 2.34m (12' 4" x 7' 8")
- 5.59m x 3.25m (18' 4" x 10' 8")
Remote control roller shutter door, light, access to Utility Room.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Excellent range of Shaker Style units, granite effect work surfaces, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, gas fired boiler, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and access door to rear garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Solid walnut wooden flooring, mature outlook with views across CIYMS Sports Club, feature fireplace surround with slate hearth.
- 4.42m x 3.1m (14' 6" x 10' 2")
Excellent range of high and low level units, granite work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and a half sink unit with granite drainer, chrome mixer taps, integrated five ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel oven below, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, ceramic tiled flooring, chrome low voltage spotlighting, ample dining area.
- Contemporary white comprising of a low flush WC, feature pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mixer taps, mosaic tiled splash back, panelled bath, chrome mixer taps, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan, airing cupboard with radiator, chrome low voltage spotlighting.
- Bright with Velux window and access to roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.48m x 3.43m (11' 5" x 11' 3")
Walk in dressing area, views across CIYMS Sports Grounds to Stormont Parliament Buildings.
En Suite Shower Room
With Contemporary white suite comprising of low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps, mosaic tiled splash back, built in fully tiled shower cubicle, built in chrome thermal shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage spotlighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.25m x 3.15m (10' 8" x 10' 4")
Velux window, views to Antrim Hills.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.63m x 2.13m (11' 11" x 7' 0")
Velux window, views to Antrim Hills.
- Enclosed rear gardens laid in lawns, shrubs, young trees, courtesy light.
Travelling from Holywood along the Holywood Road, take the first left in to Circular Road. Go up Circular Road, past the entrance to CIYMS Sports Club and the entrance to Strathearn Lane is the next left turn. Number 9 is located on the right hand side.
(in last 30 days)
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »