- Additional Information
- Sold Prices
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Sea views.
- Excellent energy rating.
- Located within walking distance of Stradbally Cove and Village. Beautiful countryside views from the property.
- Completely renovated 3 years ago -New flooring and triple glazed windows throughout.
- Stunning bespoke glass balustrade on stairs and landing.
- The property was built in 2006.
- Enclosed private rear garden with patio area.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Mains services.
- Fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Tv abd telephone points in all bedrooms.
DescriptionSea views! Nestled in this quiet and private development in the heart of the picturesque village of Stradbally, this stunning 4 bed semi-detached home is in show-house condition and ready for immediate occupation.
Facing the sea over Ballyvooney Cove, with lovely views of the rolling countryside, the property has been impeccably kept by the current owner and was totally renovated in 2017.
Stepping into the spacious entrance hall, one can see that the property has an abundance of living space with an influx of light from all angles creating a very bright interior. The main living room is to the front and has a bay window, fitted stove and double doors that open to the dining room. The kitchen is also to the rear and has modern cream fitted units with integrated appliances and an adjoining utility room. The property has a very convenient fifth bedroom/office to the front of the ground floor.
Upstairs, the spacious landing leads to four fine size bedrooms. The master is to the rear looking onto the rear garden and has an adjoining ensuite and fitted wardrobe. A fold-down Stira allows access to vast open attic space which would be ideal for future conversion.
Externally, there is a large enclosed lawned garden to the rear with side access. There is also a small lawn to the front with ample parking space.
This property would make the perfect family, holiday of retirement home and certainly will not disappoint on viewing. 148.6 m2 (1,600 sq.ft) approx.
- Entrance Hall
- 6.55m x 2.08m (21'6" x 6'10")
- Composite PVC door with opaque glass vision panels, semi solid timber floor, painted walls, two centre lights, smoke alarm, telephone pt.
- Living Room
- 5.20m x 3.45m (17'1" x 11'4")
- High quality semi-solid timber floor, painted walls, bay window to the front with curtains, two centre lights, fitted Stanley stove, tv pt., doors to kitchen/dining.
- Dining Area
- 3.45m x 3.33m (11'4" x 10'11")
- Semi-solid timber floor, painted walls, French doors with glass panels to the rear garden, centre light.
- 4.45m x 2.57m (14'7" x 8'5")
- Tiled floor, painted walls & tiled over units, window to the rear garden, centre light, integrated appliances including; Zanussi oven & ceramic hob, Indesit dishwasher.
- Utility Room
- 2.26m x 1.78m (7'5" x 5'10")
- Tiled floor, painted walls, door to the rear garden, fitted units matching kitchen, centre light, plumbed for dishwasher/dryer, sink.
- Shower Room
- 2.26m x 1.55m (7'5" x 5'1")
- Tiled floor and walls, opaque window to the side, whb, wc, centre light, fitted mirror, Mira electric shower.
- Office/Bedroom Five
- 2.95m x 2.26m (9'8" x 7'5")
- Tiled floor, painted walls, two windows to the front, centre light, tv pt., telephone pt.
- 5.26m x 2.03m (17'3" x 6'8")
- Solid timber floor, painted walls, centre light, airing cupboard, smoke alarm, Stira to attic, telephone pt.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.55m x 3.35m (14'11" x 11')
- Solid timber floor, painted walls, window to the rear with curtains, centre light, fitted wardrobe, tv pt., telephone pt.
- 2.03m x 1.47m (6'8" x 4'10")
- Tiled floor and walls, opaque window to the rear, whb, wc, el. shower, fitted mirror with shaving light, under sink unit.
- Bedroom Two
- 4.60m x 3.35m (15'1" x 11')
- Solid timber floor, painted walls, window to the front, centre light, telephone pt and tv pt., fitted wardrobe.
- Bedroom Three
- 4.30m x 2.41m (14'1" x 7'11")
- Solid timber floor, painted walls, window to the front, fitted wardrobe, centre light, telephone pt., tv pt.
- Bedroom Four
- 4.30m x 2.41m (14'1" x 7'11")
- Carpet floor, painted walls, window to the rear with blinds, centre light, telephone pt., tv pt., fitted wardobe.
- 2.20m x 1.70m (7'3" x 5'7")
- Tiled floor and walls, opaque window to the front, whb, wc, bath with overhead shower, centre light, Ex. fan, shaving light, integrated mirror.
- 8.23m x 4.45m (27'0" x 14'7")
BER No.: 100513159
Energy Performance Indicator: 133.14 kWh/m²/yr
Schools near 9 StradballymoreVIEW SCHOOLS FINDER
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »