- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent Semi-detached home located in a well sought-after residential area
- GROUND FLOOR: Entrance hallway, spacious kitchen/dining area, Utility room, Living room, Downstairs WC. Downstairs bedroom with En suite shower room
- FIRST FLOOR - three Bedrooms, Family bathroom
- Oil Fired central heating . PVC double-glazed windows.
- Spacious private garden to rear. Tarmac driveway to front.
St Malachys Park,
NEW TO THE MARKET!
This excellent four bedroomed semi- Detached Family Residence is located in in a popular private development off the Chapel Road, very convenient to local amenities including school and shops, yet is only 10 minutes drive Newry City Centre.
Offering generous family accommodation over two levels. The property comprises of a welcoming Entrance Hall, a bright and spacious lounge with an open fireplace, Kitchen/Dining area with a small Utility Room which is plumbed for white goods and a small downstairs WC. There is also the benefit of the property boasting a spacious downstairs bedroom and en suite shower room.
On the First Floor there are three well-proportioned Bedrooms, a well-appointed Main Bathroom with white sanitary ware and useful built in upstairs hallway storage.
There are attractive grounds to the front and rear with timber fencing and hedging to boundaries and a tarmac driveway with ample car parking. There is also a shed.
This home is perfect for any first time buyer. Growing family or working professional who want to be within close proximity to many local amenities and main arterial routes. We expect a high level of interest and would encourage early viewing to avoid disappointment.
- Kitchen / Dining Room 17' 9'' x 11' 5'' (5.422m x 3.486m)
- Range of high and low level units. Built in electric cooker and hob. Built in fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Tiled floor and walls. Tv point.
- Entrance porch and Hallway 15' 4'' x 3' 10'' (4.678m x 1.164m)
- PVC Door. Tiled floor. Phone point.
- Utility Room / Store 8' 6'' x 2' 11'' (2.592m x 0.887m)
- Plumbed for white goods. Tiled floor.
- WC 7' 4'' x 2' 10'' (2.239m x 0.857m)
- 2 piece white suite. Tiled floor + Half tiled Wall.
- Downstairs bedroom 11' 6'' x 10' 1'' (3.494m x 3.070m)
- Wooden floor. Spot lighting. Front elevation.
- Master ensuite 9' 10'' x 5' 11'' (3.006m x 1.802m)
- Three piece wet room style en suite. Fully tiled with mosaic features.
- Living Room 13' 7'' x 11' 6'' (4.129m x 3.497m)
- Open fire with oak fireplace and granite base. Wooden floor. TV point. French double doors.
- Upstairs Landing 10' 10'' x 5' 1'' (3.311m x 1.539m)
- Built in storage. Carpet flooring.
- Bed 2 11' 6'' x 10' 5'' (3.516m x 3.187m)
- Laminate wooden floor. Built in storage. Front facing.
- Bedroom 3 8' 8'' x 7' 4'' (2.631m x 2.224m)
- Laminate wooden floor. TV point. Front facing.
- Bedroom 4 11' 5'' x 9' 10'' (3.483m x 3.008m)
- Built in storage. Wooden laminate flooring. Rear facing.
- Spacious rear garden with views of the mountain. Tarmacked driveway to front of property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »