- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Semi-detached house
- 3 Bedrooms (all with built-in wardrobes)
- 2 Reception rooms
- Modern bathroom with 3 piece suite
- Kitchen with spacious dining area
- Gas central heating system
- PVC double glazed windows
- PVC Fascia and Soffit
- PVC front and rear doors
- Alarm system
- Tarmac driveway
- Gardens in lawn to front and rear
- Convenient to local primary schools
- A short drive to Ballymena town centre
- Quiet, residential area
Additional InformationThis beautifully presented and lovingly cared for extended semi-detached house is located in the quiet residential area of Spruce Park. Offering 3 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, modern bathroom and well maintained gardens; Homes Independent are delighted to bring this property to the market and are sure that both first time and family buyers will be impressed with the space on offer in this delightful property.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- With PVC front door with side glazed pane. Wooden flooring. White balustrade staircase to first floor. Understair storage cupboard.
- 4.5m x 3.59m (14' 9" x 11' 9")
With fireplace with tiled inset, granite hearth, white surround and mantle. Wooden flooring.
- 5.71m x 2.86m (18' 9" x 9' 5")
With a range of eye and low level fitted units with chrome handles, stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Integrated 4 ring electric hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Integrated microwave. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Wine rack. Glazed display cabinet. Reesed lighting. Splashback tiling. Tiled flooring to kitchen area. Wooden flooring to dining area. Leading through to sunroom.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.67m x 2.61m (12' 0" x 8' 7")
With wooden flooring. Double PVC doors to rear.
- With clock cupboard with shelved storage. Access to loft.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.24m (12' 3" x 10' 8")
With built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.28m x 2.99m (10' 9" x 9' 10")
With built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.73m x 2.32m (8' 11" x 7' 7")
With built-in wardrobe.
- With recently refitted modern 3 piece suite comprising LFWC, WHB with storage unit and panelled bath with shower over. Heated towel rail. Light up mirror. Tiled walls and flooring. Spotlighting to ceiling.
- Spacious tarmac driveway to side of property. Garden in lawn to front with planted beds. Enclosed to rear with garden in lawn and paved patio. Raised beds. Private and enclosed by wall and wooden fencing.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
52nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »