- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom ground floor apartment in the award winning Sixmilewater Mill Development with beautiful views over the Sixmile River. Within walking distance to the town centre. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Gas Central Heating
- White Double glazed windows throughout
- Open plan kitchen with light oak shaker style cupboards with black contrasting worktops. Integrated appliances to include: Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher and Washing Machine. Integrated oven and gas hob with modern extractor fan above. Cream tiled floor.
- Open plan large lounge which enjoys dual aspect windows. Cream painted walls and charcoal grey fitted carpet.
- 3 bedrooms - Master bedroom with en-suite inc shower cubicle with chrome power shower.
- White modern 3 piece bathroom suite with part tiled cream walls with decorative border and fully tiled cream floor. Overbath shower.
- Door entry buzzer system to allow or prevent access for added security.
- Communal parking to rear.
- Pedestrian access to town centre from the development.
PLEASE NOTE THESE PHOTOGRAPHS ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PUROPOSES ONLY AND DO NOT REPRESENT THE EXACT DECOR OF THIS PARTICULAR APARTMENT
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »