- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Attractive red brick detached family home c. 4,000 sq. ft
- Prestigious Helen's Bay address
- Stunning Lough views from the principal rooms
- Drawing room with large feature bay window
- Family room
- Home office
- Contemporary kitchen with an excellent range of integrated Neff appliances and dining space
- First floor lounge with Lough view
- Four bedrooms, master suite with dressing room and ensuite
- Family bathroom with designer suite
- Downstairs WC
- Luggage room
- Cloak room
- Utility room
- Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns with covered porch, patio spaces and raised decking
- Integral double garage
- Hardwood double glazed windows
- Alarm system and CCTV
- Gas fired central heating (underfloor to downstairs) & Megaflow pressurised water system
- Fully floored roofspace
- Electric gate access
- Security motion sound and lighting outside
- Large driveway with ample parking and turning space
- Convenient location 5 miles to Holywood and 10 miles to Belfast
Additional InformationOccupying a generous site in this prestigious and highly desirable location within Helen's Bay, this is a superb opportunity to acquire an immaculate and well proportioned family home. The property has been thoughtfully designed with an incredibly high standard of finish throughout.
On entry you are greeted by a large entrance porch leading to a hallway with open staircase and gallery landing to the first floor. On the ground level the accommodation comprises of; drawing room with feature curved bay window, family room, home office, open plan kitchen with an excellent range of integrated Neff appliances and large island unit and spacious dining/living area, utility room with access to the double integral garage, cloak room and downstairs WC. On the first floor there is a stunning gallery landing with reading area which enjoys Lough views. The accommodation comprises of a first floor lounge with gas fire and Lough views, four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite shower room and dressing room, and bedroom two with ensuite shower room, large family bathroom with designer suite and access to the luggage room. From the landing there is also access to the fully floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder. The property has a large double integral garage with a remote roller shutter door.
In addition the property benefits from hardwood double glazed windows, gas fired central heating which is underfloor to downstairs, a Megaflow pressurised water system, van alarm system and CAT 5 wiring throughout.
Externally the property is accessed via electric gates and has a large Asphalt driveway with ample parking and bollard lighting. The property is surrounded by lawns with brick paver patios, a covered side porch and a raised deck to the rear. There is security motion and sound lighting and CCTV surrounding the property.
All in all this is a superb family home with nothing to do but move in and enjoy. It has been incredibly well maintained and finished to the highest of standards. It is located conveniently to Holywood, Bangor, Belfast city and George Best Belfast City Airport for the commuter. The North Down coastal path and Helen's bay beach are only a stroll away. Early viewing highly recommended.
- Double opening hardwood panelled entrance doors.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 3.07m x 2.24m (10' 1" x 7' 4")
Ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, double opening doors to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak staircase with gallery landing to first floor. Ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- 3.1m x 1.57m (10' 2" x 5' 2")
Hanging space, ceramic tiled floor, storage cupboard with underfloor heating manifolds and home technology systems, ideal space for school bags, boots and bags.
- Low flush WC and wash hand basin with mirror above, ceramic tiled floor.
- 3.66m x 2.29m (12' 0" x 7' 6")
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 4.65m (17' 9" x 15' 3")
Into bay. Feature curved bay window, recessed lighting.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.05m x 3.53m (16' 7" x 11' 7")
Wood laminate floor, recessed lighting, access to covered porch and patio via hardwood door with frosted glazed inset.
- 9.22m x 5.05m (30' 3" x 16' 7")
Kitchen with an excellent range of high and low level units with varnished hardwood worktops, integrated Neff coffee machine, integrated Neff double oven, integrated Neff microwave, recess for American style fridge freezer, large island with 5 ring Neff gas hob, twin stainless steel sink units with detachable mixer taps, integrated Liebherr wine fridge, integrated Neff dishwasher, dining area for 6-8 people, double opening glazed doors to rear decking and gardens, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.48m x 2.26m (11' 5" x 7' 5")
Fitted units with varnished hardwood worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, hardwood door with glazed inset to side, access to integral garage.
- GALLERY LANDING:
- Reading area with sea views. Recessed lighting, access to fully floored roofspace via Slingsby ladder.
- FIRST FLOOR LOUNGE:
- 5.99m x 5.94m (19' 8" x 19' 6")
Contemporary gas fire with black granite hearth, hardwood strip floor, recessed lighting, stunning Lough views.
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- 5.m x 2.64m (16' 5" x 8' 8")
Contemporary Duravit white bathroom suite comprising of twin wash hand basins with vanity unit below and illuminated mirror above, panelled bath, large walk in shower with chrome overhead and handheld shower attachment, low flush WC, fully tiled walls with feature LED lighting, ceramic tiled floor, twin chrome heated towel radiators, recessed lighting, access to luggage room which could also be used as a dressing/storage room or gym.
- LUGGAGE ROOM:
- 3.45m x 2.46m (11' 4" x 8' 1")
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.65m x 3.73m (15' 3" x 12' 3")
Lough views, recessed lighting.
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.66m x 1.78m (12' 0" x 5' 10")
Recessed lighting, Lough views.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white Duravit suite comprising: Low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and illuminated mirror above, large walk in shower with overhead and chrome hand held shower attachments, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.65m x 3.86m (15' 3" x 12' 8")
Wood laminate floor, recessed lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white Duravit suite comprising of low flush WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit below and illuminated mirror above, fully tiled shower with chrome overhead and telephone hand shower attachment, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.89m x 3.23m (12' 9" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.86m x 3.07m (12' 8" x 10' 1")
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.94m x 5.94m (19' 6" x 19' 6")
Remote roller shutter door, pressurised hot water tank, twin Veissmann boilers.
- Electric gates. Asphalt driveway with ample parking and turning space. Bollard lighting surrounding the driveway. Laid in lawns. Security motion sound and lighting surrounding the property. Access to integral garage.
Hedge and fence boundary. Brick paver patio areas. Side covered porch. Raised decking space. Laid in lawns. Water supply. Outside lighting.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »