- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Extended semi detached.
- Four bedrooms.
- Master ensuite shower room.
- Living room with bay window.
- Integral garage.
- Luxury fitted kitchen.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Close to schools, shops and transport routes to include the Glider and Railway.
- Viewing strongly recommended.
Attention first time buyers and those seeking convenience and well appointed, extended living space. Placed in proximity to a wide selection of schools, shops and transport links to include the Glider and all the plentiful amenities Andersonstown has to offer. Four bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite shower room. Living room with bay window. Luxury kitchen open plan to dining / living space. Integral garage. Luxurious white bathroom suite with beautiful tiling. Privately enclosed, brick paviour garden. Oil fired central heating system. Upvc double glazing. Tucked away within this cul de sac setting, together with an abundance of amenities nearby, we strongly recommend viewing in order to fully appreciate this beautiful, extended living space. Viewing recommended. EPC D55
- GROUND FLOOR
- Upvc double glazed front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Wood strip floor.
- LIVING ROOM 14'6 x 11'5 (4.42m x 3.48m)
- Bay window, wooden effect strip floor, cornicing.
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING 21'6 x 10'0 (6.55m x 3.05m)
- Range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, stainless steel extractor fan, partially tiled walls, beautiful tiled floor, open to dining / living space, feature Upvc double glazed double doors to well maintained, enclosed brick paviour garden. Access from dining area to;
- GARAGE 17'3 x 10'4 (5.26m x 3.15m)
- Light and power, plumbed for washing machine, roller doors.
- FIRST FLOOR
- MASTER BEDROOM 1 14'9 x 9'9 (4.50m x 2.97m)
- Range of built-in bedroom furniture.
- LUXURY ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Shower cubicle, electric shower unit, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixertaps, chrome effect sanitary ware, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 14'10 x 14'2 (4.52m x 4.32m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 3 12'6 x 8'6 (3.81m x 2.59m)
- Wooden effect strip floor.
- BEDROOM 4 6'5 x 6'3 (1.96m x 1.91m)
- LUXURY WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Bath with mixertaps, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome effect sanitary ware, wooden effect strip floor, beautiful tiled walls.
- Well maintained, brick paviour, enclosed garden, outside tap, well maintained loose stone garden, off street carparking to integral garage.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »