- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Superb Duplex Apartment
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Far Reaching Views Extending To Belfast Lough & Beyond
- Highly Regarded Established Development
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen With Casual Dining
- Deluxe White Bathroom Suite
- Modern En Suite Shower Room
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Gas Fired Central Heating
Additional InformationPositioned within an established highly regarded development this superb spacious duplex apartment will ideally suit the purchaser searching for a property with a contemporary open plan layout incorporating 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms over two floors. Boasting unspoilt views extending towards Belfast Lough and the Co Down Coastline.
Seldom does an opportunity present itself to purchase a property as individual as this so an early viewing is highly recommended.
- Communal entrance door into:-
- Stairs to first floor landing. Entrance door into:-
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- With built in storage cupboard.
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE 5.64m x 4.62m (18'6" x 15'2")
- At max and into bay window. Attractive stone fireplace with matching hearth and gas fire. Exposed semi solid flooring.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING ASPECT 5.79m x 4.11m (19'0" x 13'6")
- At widest points. Equipped with a comprehensive range of high and low level fitted units with contrasting work surfaces. A host of integrated appliances including fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and oven with four ring gas hob. Overhead extractor fan housed in stainless steel canopy. Part tiled slate effect floor. Complementary wall tiling.
- DELUXE MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap, button flush w.c. Tiled floor. Mosaic type splashbacks. Feature porthole style window.
- BEDROOM 3 3.35m x 3.23m (11'0" x 10'7")
- Built in twin double his and her wardrobes.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 4.65m (10'0" x 15'3")
- At max. Veluxe window. Access to under eaves storage.
- BEDROOM 1 6.76m x 3.25m (22'2" x 10'8")
- At max. Built in double wardrobe. Dual feature triangular windows enjoying views towards Belfast Lough.
- EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising quarter rounded shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin with mono block tap and button flush w.c. Tiled floor. Velux window.
- Communal residence and visitors parking.
Communal mature gardens in lawn screened by mature hedgerow and stocked with a variety of trees.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »