- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Modernised First Floor Apartment Situated In Convenient Location
- Only Short Distance From Ward Park, Town Centre & Bloomfield Shopping Centre
- Good Sized Lounge And Separate Bedroom Off
- Modern Fitted Kitchen And A Three Piece White Shower Room Suite
- Double Glazed In uPVC Frames / Phoenix Gas Heating System
- Garage At End Of Row / Communal Gardens In Lawns & Tarmac Parking
- Ideal Investment Property, For First Time Buyers Or Someone Downsizing
Additional InformationThis recently modernised first floor apartment is situated in a popular and convenient location a short distance from Ward Park and also near to Bangor Town Centre and Bloomfield Shopping Centre. The property itself offers a good sized reception room, a bedroom, separate modern fitted kitchen and a shower room. Outside there are communal gardens to the front and at side of complex and parking areas. This apartment also benefits from double glazing, a Phoenix Gas heating system and a garage located at the rear of the building. An ideal starter or investment property, or for someone wishing to downsize. Internal viewing recommended.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wooden entrance door, roofspace access, good sized laundry cupboard, telephone point.
- 4.93m x 3.28m (16' 2" x 10' 9")
Double panelled radiator.
- 4.09m x 2.01m (13' 5" x 6' 7")
Modern kitchen with range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, space for fridge freezer and cooker, plumbed for washing machine, extractor fan, double panelled radiator, part tiled walls, gas boiler unit.
- 3.23m x 1.93m (10' 7" x 6' 4")
Double panelled radiator.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Recessed shower with Triton electric shower unit, low flush WC, vanity wash hand basin, tiled walls, double panelled radiator.
- END GARAGE:
- 4.88m x 2.64m (16' 0" x 8' 8")
Up and over door.
- Communal garden areas in lawns and tarmac parking areas.
- SERVICE CHARGE
- £277 for 6 months this includes the Ground Rent
- £50 Per Month
Travelling out of Bangor along the Gransha Road, Sandymount Court is located on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
29th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »