- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Detached home with impeccable finishes throughout
- Novel lounge with polished porcelain tiles and floating gas fire
- Modern high gloss Interior 360 kitchen with custom breakfast bar
- Open plan casual dining to glorious rear patio
- First floor entertaining area with panoramic views of the County Down countryside
- American Cherrywood floor, feature cast iron burner and feature LED lighting
- Wrap around balcony to enjoy unrivalled views
- Hard wired sound system
- Three comfortable bedrooms ideal for visiting guests
- A contemporary shower room with contrasting tile
- Tranquil rear gardens with mature shrubs from Mount Stewart Estate
- Blue optic lighting and uplighters
- Detached garage with utility area and private driveway
- Accessed via a private laneway holding a very exclusive site position
Additional InformationSet within idyllic rolling County Down countryside, this period farmhouse has been extensively renovated presenting itself as a state of the family home. Set on an exclusive private site it is situated within the heart of the Ards peninsula, approximately ½ a mile from Kircubbin Village. The property has a stunning outlook over Strangford Lough with the Mourne Mountains on the horizon.
The property hosts well-proportioned accommodation spread over two floors. The ground floor benefits from a modernistic lounge with floating feature gas fire and polished ceramic tiled floor. A formal dining room (or bedroom (1)) leads off a grand entrance hall with custom lighting and a bespoke Cherrywood staircase with glass panelling.
The attention to detail continues with a high gloss cream kitchen supplied by Interior 360 complemented by speckled granite worktops and Italian hand cut breakfast bar. The open plan casual dining and double doors to the private patio area make this a perfect space to both eat and relax in. The first floor comprises of three bedrooms and spacious Shower Room with built in robes and feature vanity unit.
What really makes this home stand out is the first floor entertaining space, complete with Black American Walnut flooring, feature cast iron burner, LED lighting, surround sound system and wrap around balcony. The views are simply stunning.
Outside, the property is approached via a private laneway and is situated within a very exclusive site. Surrounded by a generous lawn with mature plants and shrubs, some graciously gifted by the historic Mount Stewart Estate. Adjacent to the detached garage with a utility space, there is a raised decking area and space for an outdoor hot tub. There is also future potential for a further extension to the side of this wonderful home subject to obtaining the relevant permissions. For so many reasons we would encourage early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Entered via a black Upvc door. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Feature LED lower level lighting. Natural light glass panelling inset. Custom staircase with glass panelling and walnut steps. Recess spotlights.
- 5.61m x 3.15m (18' 5" x 10' 4")
Novel lounge with floating remote controlled gas fire. Porcelain tiled floor. Recess spotlights
- FORMAL DINING ROOM/BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.12m (12' 7" x 10' 3")
- GROUND FLOOR WC:
- Fully tiled with floating vanity unit with granite top and porcelain square sink with chrome tap. Feature LED built in mirror. Custom storage. Lower level lighting. Low flush w.c . . Vertical chrome radiator. Storage cupboard.
- 7.42m x 4.19m (24' 4" x 13' 9")
Excellent range of high gloss cream Interior 360 high and low level fitted units with soft openings; 'Franke' 1 1/2 tub stainless steel single drainer sink unit with chrome extension mixer tap; induction cooker with double oven grill and built-in extractor unit; island unit with speckled granite work top and Italian oak breakfast bar. Italian oak worktop. Porcelain floor tiles; recessed spotlights; double patio doors to side patio and views over the rear garden.
- Staircase furnished with glass panels to:
- Leading to:
- ENTERTAINMENT ROOM:
- 7.01m x 4.17m (23' 0" x 13' 8")
Well-appointed space with stunning panoramic views over the countryside. black American Walnut flooring. Feature LED lighting and surround sound music system with wall mounted controls. Feature cast iron log burner. Access to wrap around balcony with feature blue LED lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.36m (10' 5" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.18m x 2.44m (10' 5" x 8' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.95m (10' 2" x 9' 8")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Contrasting fully tiled bathroom suite with thermostatically controlled shower; glass door and extractor unit over; floating vanity unit with low level storage. Square porcelain basin and mixer tap low flush WC.
- The property is accessed via a shared laneway and occupies an enviable private site. It is surrounded by large hedgerows and has a lush green warp around lawn. There is beautiful planting of shrubs and plants and a raised decked area and private side patio. There is an abundance of LED blue lighting surrounding the home and site.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door. Power and light . Designated utility area . Plumbed for washing machine and space for drier.
Travelling along the main Portaferry Road through Kircubbin Village the road becomes Rowreagh Road. The property is on the right hand side is accessed via a private lane.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
15th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »