- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Fabulous double storey extended family home in most popular and desirable location
- Spacious living room open plan to dining area with engineered Walnut flooring
- Modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, feature worktops, breakfast bar & open plan to family area
- Ground floor WC, luxury first floor bathroom
- Three first floor double bedrooms
- Pull down wooden ladder to attic room with light, power & Velux window
- Mains gas central heating, double glazed throughout
- Generous rear garden with level lawn and excellent natural screening
- Deceptively spacious and with a high standard of finish throughout
Additional InformationA stunning extended semi-detached home in a prime residential location of South East Belfast. Rosetta Drive is well positioned for buyers who are in search of excellent access to the City Centre, quality local schools and the popular, Ormeau Road.
This Victorian red brick semi-detached with a modern touch throughout benefits from a double storey extension and thus will appeal to a wide range of potential buyers. The accommodation comprises a spacious living room open plan to dining room, luxury modern kitchen with integrated appliances open plan to family room with bi-folding doors to the private, level rear garden. Upstairs are three generous bedrooms (each a double), luxury modern bathroom and pull down ladder to floored attic room.
In addition the property benefits from mains gas central heating, uPVC framed double glazed windows throughout and many original Victorian features. Deceptively spacious we highly recommend an internal inspection to ensure not to miss out.
- Hardwood front door with stained glass insets to...
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, wooden and glazed inner door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Engineered walnut floor.
- CLOAKROOM UNDER STAIRS:
- Low flush suite.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.m (12' 4" x 9' 10")
(into bay). Matching wood floor. Wood burning stove on polished granite hearth, picture rail. Open plan to . . .
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.68m x 3.02m (12' 1" x 9' 11")
Matching wood floor and picture rail.
- 6.65m x 3.23m (21' 10" x 10' 7")
Contemporary fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, Quartz work surfaces, Old Belfast style sink unit, integrated breakfast bar, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, recessed spotlighting, breakfast bar, bi-fold doors, tiled floor and wall tiling. Stable door to side.
- Access to floored roofspace via pull down ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.83m x 3.63m (15' 10" x 11' 11")
(into bay). Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.01m x 3.07m (13' 2" x 10' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.05m x 2.92m (10' 0" x 9' 7")
- 2.77m x 2.06m (9' 1" x 6' 9")
(ay widest points). Luxury white suite comprising free standing bath with ball and claw feet, mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle with telephone hand shower and central shower head, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail, feature part tiled walls, recessed spotlights. Pull-down wooden ladder to . . .
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE:
- 4.85m x 2.44m (15' 11" x 8' 0")
Light and power, Velux window.
- Wrought iron pedestrian gate to front garden in brick paviors with boundary hedging. Enclosed rear garden with paviors and level lawn. Boundary fencing and mature apple tree. Outside power supply.
Heading up the Ormeau Road away from Belfast City Centre turn right into Rosetta Avenue just after the Ormeau Road/Ravenhill Road roundabout, then turn left into Rosetta Parade and right into Rosetta Drive.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
42nd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »