- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well-presented detached villa in prime location
- Bight entrance hall with cloakroom
- Sitting room with feature fireplace
- Separate living room with double doors leading to rear garden
- Formal dining/family room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Four well-proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite
- Contemporary bathroom with white suite
- Phoenix gas heating/double glazed
- Enclosed garden to rear
- Close to excellent local schools, amenities and "Glider" system
Additional InformationThis immaculately presented detached family home is tucked away in a quite cul-de-sac location just off the Upper Newtownards Road. Within close proximity to Ballyhackamore, Stormont, Knock Golf Club and Belfast's leading junior and senior schools, this property possesses a prime residential location in the east of the city.
Flooded by natural light, the accommodation on offer is bright and airy and has been meticulously maintained by the current owners, leaving a potential purchaser with very little to do other than just move straight in.
We have no hesitation in recommending early internal viewing to appreciate all this lovely home has to offer.
- COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood double glazed front door with uPVC double glazed side lights.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor.
- SITTING ROOM:
- 5.m x 3.78m (16' 5" x 12' 5")
(into bay window). Polished stone fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth, oak flooring.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 2.92m (14' 1" x 9' 7")
Oak wood flooring, hardwood double glazed patio doors to garden.
- 3.68m x 3.28m (12' 1" x 10' 9")
Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, single drainer one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, laminate work surfaces. Smeg built-in oven, four ring gas hob, stainless steel canopy, splashback. Integrated fridge/freezer, gas fired boiler, ceramic tiled floor. Plumbed for washing machine, integrated Hotpoint dishwasher.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.99m x 3.12m (13' 1" x 10' 3")
Oak strip flooring.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.78m (14' 8" x 12' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Built-in shower cubicle with built-in shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 2.67m (12' 5" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.07m x 2.95m (10' 1" x 9' 8")
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Linen cupboard with shelving.
- Brick pavior driveway to front.
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN:
- Private, easily maintained rear gardens in lawns, paved patio area, bordered by fencing and hedging. Garden shed, outside tap and light.
Heading out of Belfast on the Upper Newtownards Road, continue past Stormont Hotel. Rosemount Avenue is on the right hand side just after Summerhill Avenue.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
20th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »