- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Mid-Terrace
- Spacious Living Room with Open Fire
- Modern Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms, Master with Walk in Storage
- Upstairs Shower Room/ Downstairs WC
- Oil Heating/ Double Glazing
- Front & Rear Gardens
Additional InformationNorthern Property are delighted to offer to the sales market this delightful Mid-Terrace property located on ever popular Roden Street just off the Grosvenor Road in West Belfast. This area is popular due to its host of many local amenities including shops, schools, The Royal Victoria Hospital, the M1 Motorway and offers excellent commuter links to and from Belfast City Centre serviced by the new Belfast Glider Service.
The property itself comprises, hallway entrance leading to a spacious living room laid in deep carpet with a feature open fire. The modern kitchen/dining is fitted with shaker style units complimented with brick effect wall tiling and tiled flooring. Upstairs this property hosts two bedrooms the master; huge in size also boasts walk in storage. The upstairs shower room has been beautifully tiled throughout as well as a downstairs wc. Further benefits include oil fired central heating, recently fitted pvc windows and doors and enclosed gardens to front & rear.
To enquire please call our sales team on 02890 324 555
- 1.481m x 7.774m (4' 10" x 25' 6")
Composite front door, tiled floor, carpet on stairs, single radiator
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.508m x 4.417m (11' 6" x 14' 6")
Fitted carpet, open fire with fireplace, double radiator, understair storage
- 4.565m x 2.133m (14' 12" x 6' 12")
Shaker style units, built in oven, hob & extractor and dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled flooring, double radiator
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- 0.834m x 1.673m (2' 9" x 5' 6")
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.464m x 3.55m (14' 8" x 11' 8")
Laminate flooring, single radiator, walk in storage
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.672m x 3.019m (8' 9" x 9' 11")
Laminate flooring, single radiator
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.089m x 2.208m (6' 10" x 7' 3")
Shower enclosure, sink, wc, tiled throughout, heated towel rail
- Northern Property for themselves and for the vendors or lessons of this property whose agents they are, give notice that: (1) these particulars are set out as a general guideline only, for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or contract: (2) All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permissions for the use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves in inspection or otherwise, as to the correctness of each of them: (3) No person in the employment of Northern Property has any authority to make or give representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Roden Street is located just off the popular Grosvenor Road within walking distance to Belfast City Centre
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »