- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Mains water
- electricity and electric heating
A prime retail premises 48 sq m (525 sq ft) approx occupying a prominent position opposite The Pantry restaurant in an attractive retail complex which connects Pearse Street with Abbey Street. Existing tenants of the retail premises include Easons and Specsavers. The property is presented to exceptionally high standards throughout and is ready for immediate trading without any outlay whatsoever.
CCTV, alarm system, fire proof glass, air conditioning/hot air
- Retail unit
- 6.00m x 5.80m (19'8" x 19'0")
- (35 sq metres) with fitted maple display cabinets, glass counter with displays, large window display
- Rear office
- 3.50m x 1.70m (11'6" x 5'7")
- (5.95 sq metres) with fitted shelving and stira stairs to overhead storage area
- 2.20m x 1.70m (7'3" x 5'7")
- with wc, handbasin and shelving
- Total floor area 51 sq metres
BER No.: 800600769
Energy Performance Indicator: 1115.05 kWh/m²/yr
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »