- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil fired central heating system
- Upvc double glazed windows & doors
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Lounge with feature 'Belfast' brick fireplace and open fire
- Deluxe bathroom comprising modern white suite
- Garden to front in pation, rear in enclosed in lawn, paved patio & fencing
- A superb first time buyer property or ideal for a 'Buy to let'
Additional InformationIdeally located within easy walking distance to the Newtownards town centre. Newtownards has fantastic high street shopping with a plethora of coffee shops, restaurants and pubs, and has become extremely popular for this over the years.
No 9 Queens Square represents a great opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious 3 bed terrace, with little to do but move in. The current vendor has updated and modernised the property to a very exacting standard throughout, which needs to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Upvc double glazed front door, outside light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, cloaks, storage cupboard understairs.
- 3.86m x 2.92m (12' 8" x 9' 7")
Feature 'Belfast' brick fireplace with open fire, 'Oak' mantle, slate hearth.
- DELUXE BATHROOM:
- Comprises modern white suite, panelled bath, mixer taps, 'Triton' thermostatically controlled shower unit, glass shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, push button wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed spotlights.
- DELUXE KITCHEN:
- 2.9m x 2.9m (9' 6" x 9' 6")
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit (Franke), mixer taps, range of high and low level formica edged work surfaces, 4 ring ceramic hob unit, built in oven, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge/freezer, plumbed for washing machine, wall tiling, concealed lighting, ceramic tiled floor recessed spotlights, hotpress, copper cylinder, immersion heater. Upvc double glazed door to rear enclosed garden.
- Roofspace access. Roofspace partially floored, electric light, insulated.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.07m (13' 1" x 10' 1")
Polished laminate floor, beautiful views over Newtownards to Strangford Lough, built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.36m (10' 0" x 7' 9")
Polished laminate floor, beautiful views over Newtownards to Strangford Lough.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.74m x 2.36m (9' 0" x 7' 9")
Polished laminate floor.
- To front enclosed patio, rear in enclosed garden laid in lawn, paved patio area, fencing, garden shed, oil storage tanks, access for bins, oil etc, outside light, outside water tap.
Travel along Upper Greenwell Street, turn left into Queen's Street then right into Queen's Square.
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Share this property
How much will it cost?
54th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »