- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Mid Terrace Property In The Popular Belmont Area
- This Property Has Undergone Extensive Improvements Over Recent Years And Therefore Offers Attractive Modern Accommodation Throughout. Comprising entrance hall with storage space
- Lounge Open To Dining Room With Wood Laminate Flooring Throughout
- Modern 'White Gloss' Kitchen With Built In Under Oven And Ceramic Tile Flooring.
- Three Bedrooms And Modern White Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Pvc Double Glazed Windows
An excellent mid terrace property in the popular Belmont area with a vast range of local amenities on hand including many schools and restaurants. This property has undergone extensive improvements over recent years and therefore offers attractive modern accommodation throughout. Comprising entrance hall with storage space understairs, lounge open to dining room with wood laminate flooring throughout, and archway to modern white gloss' kitchen with built in under oven and ceramic tile flooring. The first floor offers three bedrooms and modern white bathroom with built in shower over bath and fully tile walls and floor. Also includes gas fired central heating and PVC double glazed windows, view now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring, cupboard under stairs.
- Lounge 10'4 x 10'3 (3.15m x 3.12m)
- Wood laminate flooring, wall mounted electric fire, recessed spotlighting, archway to:-
- Dining Room 10'5 x 10'3 (3.18m x 3.12m)
- Wooden laminate floor, leading to:-
- Kitchen 14'5 x 5'4 (4.39m x 1.63m)
- Attractive range of high and low level white gloss units, granite effect work surfaces with splashback, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, built in oven , ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, concealed gas fired boiler, recessed spotlighting and ceramic tiled floor.
- First Floor
- Bedroom 1 10'2 x 9'3 (3.10m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 9'3 (3.12m x 2.82m)
- (at widest points) Ornate fireplace.
- Bedroom 3 6'6 x 6'2 (1.98m x 1.88m)
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, built in shower and shower screen, single pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc., chrome radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spotlighting and extractor fan.
- Front garden with slate stone area, enclosed rear yard, brick shed with light and power.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
19th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »