- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Hardwood Windows
- Alarm System Installed
- Carpets, Curtains and Blinds Included
- Very Good Decorative Order
- Light Fittings Included
- Roofspace Insulated
- Popular Residential Location
- Plus Many Other Special Features
9 Patrician Park, Carrivemaclone, Newry BT35 8NF
This charming 3 bedroom semi-detached property is situated in this very popular, much sought after, residential location, just off the Dublin road, close to the A1 Motorway, local primary school and Newry city centre.
The large rear gardens are a particular feature, ideal for family use or those wishing to extend the dwelling.
The sale should be of interest to a wide range of discerning purchasers, with early internal inspection highly recommended to fully appreciate all on offer.
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door.
- Lounge 13' 6'' x 11' 0'' (4.11m x 3.35m)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth with open fire. Built in display unit. Television point.
- Kitchen/Diner 16' 0'' x 10' 10'' (4.87m x 3.30m)
- Range of fitted high and low level fitted units, built in oven, hob and fridge. Dining area.
- Shower Room / Utility 8' 10'' x 5' 8'' (2.69m x 1.73m)
- Walk in, fully tiled, electric shower, toilet and wash hand basin. Plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer. Door to rear yard.
- Bedroom 1 - To Rear 8' 4'' x 8' 6'' (2.54m x 2.59m)
- First Floor
- Bedroom 2 - To Front 10' 2'' x 9' 8'' (3.10m x 2.94m)
- Built in wardrobe and hotpress.
- Bedroom 3 - To Rear 10' 7'' x 7' 7'' (3.22m x 2.31m)
- Bathroom 6' 1'' x 6' 4'' (1.85m x 1.93m)
- White bath, toilet and wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls and heated towel rail.
- Well maintained front garden with colourful selection of flowers, trees, plants and shrubs. Private enclosed rear yard with boiler / store and outside W.C. Door to side and rear garden. Featured large rear gardens with paved patio and selection of mature shrubs and trees. Whirlline, outside lights and watertap.
- The large gardens of this property are a particular feature, ideal for family use or offering great potential to those considering extending. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the potential.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »