- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Red-Brick End of Terrace Property with South-Facing Rear Garden
- Three First-Floor Bedrooms
- First-Floor Bathroom with White Suite
- Lounge with Square Bay Window and Wooden Flooring
- Kitchen/Dining/Living Space Opening to Rear Garden
- Gas-Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Mature Front and Delightful South-Facing Rear Gardens Laid in Lawns, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining or Children at Play
- Front Garden Could Easily be Transformed to Parking Space Subject to Usual Approvals
- Sought-After Location
- Walking Distance of Holywood's Bustling High Street
- Ease of Access for the City Commuter Via Both Road and Rail
- Close to All Local Amenities and a Range of Local Primary and Grammar Schools
Additional InformationThis charming red-brick end-of-terrace property is sure to create instant interest in today's market. Well maintained throughout with bright accommodation, it is ideally suited to the investor, young professional or first-time buyer alike. There is a lounge with wooden flooring and square bay window, a kitchen/dining/living space opening to the rear south-facing garden, three first-floor bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. Other features include uPVC double glazing and gas-fired central heating, whilst the front garden could easily be transformed to a parking space through the usual approvals. The rear garden has a south facing aspect, laid in lawns, ideal for outdoor entertaining or children at play.
Park Avenue is an area of consistently high demand and has a proven track record of increasing house prices. This property has particular appeal as it benefits from the south facing rear garden, a rare attribute for a Holywood town house. All local amenities are close at hand and Holywood's bustling High Street, with its range of shops, boutiques and restaurants, is only a short stroll away.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- With oak laminate wooden flooring, small storage cupboard under stairs, cloaks area under stairs with Worcester Bosch gas fired boiler.
- 3.91m x 2.79m (12' 10" x 9' 2")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, recessed spotlighting.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING SPACE:
- 4.6m x 3.28m (15' 1" x 10' 9")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, kitchen with range of high and low-level units, laminate work surface, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, integrated four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor hood, stainless steel oven below, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Access hatch to roofspace, with partial solid wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 2.64m (11' 9" x 8' 8")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, Mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.9m x 2.64m (9' 6" x 8' 8")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, Mature outlook to rear gardens.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.91m x 1.78m (6' 3" x 5' 10")
Oak laminate wooden flooring, outlook to front.
- With white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, uPVC panelled splashback, shower screen, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, oak laminate wooden flooring.
- Front garden laid in lawns, could easily be transformed to off-road parking, mature rear gardens laid in lawns, bounded by mature hedging with southerly aspect. Brick and wooden sheds.
Travelling from the Maypole in Holywood continue along the High Street in the direction of Belfast. Turn left into Downshire Road. Continue up Downshire Road. Turn right into Ardlee Avenue and immediately right again is Park Avenue. Number 9 is located towards the bottom of Park Avenue on the left hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »