This agent has listed the accuracy as: General Area
This exceptional extended semi-detached property occupies an impressive elevated site with excellent panoramic views and a highly desirable and prestigious location. Finished to the highest of standards throughout, yet retaining much of the original character associated with properties of this era, there is a beautiful ambience and homely feeling of warmth within the property. These features include wooden floorboards, Victorian style radiators, cornices, ceiling roses and attractive fireplaces. The property itself is deceptively spacious, with high ceilings and is also very light and airy.
The accommodation comprises living room with original slate open fireplace and views of the moat. Dining room with attractive open fire and view of Moat. Magnificent open plan bespoke hand painted kitchen to family/dining area with cast iron multi fuel burning stove and adjoining sun-room on travertine tiled floor. The open plan kitchen/dining area and sun room have under floor heating to further enhance this fantastic room. Separate study with original fireplace also on ground floor.
Upstairs on the first floor there is a bright landing with ornate stained glass window. Four bedrooms including master with ensuite shower room and a large family bathroom. Two of the bedrooms to the front have magnificent views to the moat and of the picturesque harbour and Irish Sea. A large fifth bedroom and study area on the second floor compliments the rest of this accommodation beautifully.
The property is conveniently located in close proximity to Donaghadee town centre, as well as having easy access to Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards. It is rare that properties of this calibre make it to the open market with its exceptional site, high standard of finish and convenient location. We thoroughly recommend a viewing at your earliest convenience to appreciate this fine property in its entirety and beautiful surroundings.
• Exceptional Extended Semi Detached Period Family Home • Magnificent Elevated Site with Excellent Views
• Finished to the Highest Standards Throughout Yet Retains Much of the Original Character
• Popular and Prestigious Location
• Living Room with Attractive Slate Fireplace, Open Fire, Cornice Ceiling, Ceiling Rose, Picture Rail, Wooden Floor Boards and Views to the Moat
• Dining Room with Attractive Oak Fireplace, Open Fire, Cornice Ceiling, Ceiling Rose, Picture Rail, Views to the Moat
• Magnificent Open Plan Hand Made & Painted Kitchen to Dining/Family Area with Cast Iron Multi Fuel Burning Stove, Kitchen with Granite Work Tops
• Adjoining Sun Room with Feature Exposed Brick Wall • Under floor Heating to Kitchen, Family Dining Area and Sun Room
• Separate Utility Room
• Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
• Master with En Suite Shower Room and beautiful views
• Spacious hallway and Landing
• Large First Floor Bathroom
• Additional Downstairs WC
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• Megaflo Pressurised Water System
• Double Glazed Windows
• Low Maintenance Front Garden in Lawns
• Driveway in Loose Stones with Parking for Cars, Caravans or Boats
• Beautifully Presented Private Rear Garden with Extensive Sandstone Paved Patio Terrace, Children's Play Area and Dog Run
• Convenient to Donaghadee Town Centre
• Easily Accessible for the Belfast, Newtownards and Bangor Bound Commuter
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 8 days)
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views