- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Recently Updated Mid terrace Villa In Convenient Location
- Short Distance From Ward Park, Bangor Town Centre & The Bus & Railway Station
- Spacious Lounge Open Plan Through To Dining Area
- Kitchen With Modern Fitted Cupboards & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Ground Floor Cloakroom WC & Conservatory Off Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms On First Floor, One With Fitted Robes
- Modern Three Piece White Bathroom Suite With Shower Over Bath
- Further Bedroom On Second Floor With Potential To Divide Into Two Bedrooms
- Phoenix Gas Heating System / Double Glazed Throughout
- Near To Local Shops, Park, Schools And Other Amenities
Additional InformationThis recently updated three storey mid terrace villa is situated in a prime location only a short distance from Ward Park and Bangor Town Centre. The property offers bright and airy accommodation throughout with a spacious lounge open plan through to a dining area, good sized kitchen with a modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards and built-in oven and hob, as well as a ground floor cloakroom WC and conservatory off the kitchen. On the first floor there are two well proportioned bedrooms, one with built-in robes, and a modern three piece white bathroom suite with thermostatic shower over the bath. There is a further large l-shaped bedroom on the second floor which has potential for dividing into two bedrooms if required. Outside there is an enclosed rear courtyard area with access on to a right of way. Available with no onward chain, with its close proximity to local shops, schools and amenities including Bangor Bus & Railway Station. Properties in this area are always in high demand so early viewing is highly recommended.
- ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Wooden entrance door with glazed top light, tiled floor, half wood panelled walls, coving.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stained glass wooden entrance door, tiled floor, coving, single panelled radiator.
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO DINING AREA:
- 6.91m x 3.35m (22' 8" x 11' 0")
Bay window, feature cast iron fireplace with granite hearth, coving to lounge area, two double panelled radiators, wood laminate flooring and built-in shelving to dining area.
- 5.35m x 2.37m (17' 7" x 7' 9")
Modern range of fitted high and low level cupboards, roll edged worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer taps, built-in oven and four ring gas hob, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled flooring, low voltage lighting, double panelled radiator.
- CLOAKROOM WC:
- Push button WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, low voltage lighting, double panelled radiator, tiled floor.
- 3.06m x 1.9m (10' 0" x 6' 3")
Glazed sliding door to rear enclosed courtyard, tiled floor.
- Roofspace access, cupboard off housing gas boiler unit.
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with mains thermostatic shower over, push button WC, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan, low voltage lighting, part tiled walls, built-in storage cupboard and shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.4m x 3.02m (14' 5" x 9' 11")
Built-in robes, two single panelled radiators, coving.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.97m (10' 1" x 9' 9")
Built-in shelving, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.4m x 3.99m (14' 5" x 13' 1")
Overall at widest points. Two velux windows, two double panelled radiators.
- Hedging and front gate to front.
Enclosed rear courtyard with gate giving access to right of way.
Travelling along Castle Street from Bangor Town Centre, take the third left onto Park Drive. From here, take the first left into Park Avenue, No9 is located on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »