- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Most Attractive Detached Villa on Level Site
- Spacious Reception Hall
- Cloakroom/Wet Room
- Dining Room & Lounge with Attractive Fireplace & Door to Gardens
- Fully Equipped Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Breakfast Area, Aga Cooker with Electric Ovens & Gas Hob
- 4 Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom with Roll-Top Bath
- Gas Fired Central Heating with many Feature Radiators, Double Glazed Window Frames
- Extensively Renovated in 2011-2012 to Include Rewired, Replumbed & Reroofed, Damp Proof Course with 20 Year Guarantee
- Attached Garage
- Just a Stroll from the Coffee Shops on the Lisburn Road
Additional InformationThis attractive detached villa occupies an excellent location within walking distance of many local shops and restaurants.
The property was extensively renovated in 2011-2012 to include rewiring, replumbing, reroofing, damp proof course and insulation. The kitchen and bathrooms were also replaced.
Tastefully presented throughout the property also benefits from a private, south facing garden to the rear.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor. Hardwood front door and glazing to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Sanded and varnished floor board, part panelled walls, feature radiator, under stairs storage.
- WET ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle and drencher shower, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, access to roofspace.
- 5.08m x 4.24m (16' 8" x 13' 11")
Attractive fireplace (in good working order) with tiled inset and hearth. Cornice ceiling, picture rail, sanded and varnished floorboards, feature radiator, uPVC doors to rear gardens.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.85m x 4.22m (15' 11" x 13' 10")
(at widest points). Attractive fireplace (blocked off) with tiled inset and hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, sanded and varnished floor boards, feature radiator.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO BREAKFAST AREA:
- Range of high and low level units, wood effect work surfaces, old Belfast style sink, wood effect double drainer, Aga with electric ovens and gas hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, pull-out larder cupboard, integrated washing machine and integrated tumble dryer, old style bells, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage spotlights, feature radiator.
- REAR HALL:
- Gas boiler, door to side.
- Sanded and varnished floor boards, cornice ceiling, picture rail, range of built-in storage, access to insulated roofspace via Slingsby type ladder.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.55m x 4.27m (14' 11" x 14' 0")
Painted fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.13m x 3.89m (16' 10" x 12' 9")
Feature fireplace, sanded and varnished floorboards, cornice ceiling, picture rail, built-in robe, feature radiator.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.39m x 2.74m (14' 5" x 9' 0")
Sanded and varnished floorboards, cornice ceiling, picture rail, feature radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.94m x 1.96m (12' 11" x 6' 5")
Sanded and varnished floorboards, picture rail.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, free standing roll-top bath on claw feet with telephone hand shower, part panelled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, feature radiator.
- Delightful mature, landscaped, south facing rear garden in lawns, hedging, shrubs and bushes. Crazy paved sitting area. Outside tap and light. Excellent tarmac driveway parking for several cars to . . .
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 4.55m x 3.m (14' 11" x 9' 10")
Twin wooden doors to front, power and light.
From Lisburn Road at Arizon coffee shop turn left onto Osborne Park.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
12th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »