- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
Additional InformationThis delightful bungalow has been recently modernised and updated to a high specification.
The well located property comprises a 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow, along with stores and a paddock totalling 1.4 acres.
Set in a rural setting with delightful frontal and side views and yet most convenient to both Lisburn and Belfast directions.
Planning Permission is approved (LA05/2017/0223/F) for an extension and alterations to the existing bungalow.
The accommodation in brief: Reception Hall; Lounge with fireplace and enjoying delightful frontal views of rolling countryside and to the Belfast Hills and side country views; Refitted Kitchen with Indesit integrated appliances, and dining area off; 3 good sized Bedrooms; and refitted Bathroom to include a shower-bath.
The high specification includes full electric re-wire to include satin chrome LED lights, satin chrome double sockets and USB double sockets in Kitchen/Dining area; Oil fired warmflow central heating; PVC double glazed windows; Composite multi-lock front and back doors; floor tiling to entrance area, kitchen/dining area and bathroom; TV outlets in all bedrooms; smoke/carbon monoxide/heat detectors.
To the outside is a stoned driveway with spacious parking to front and rear. Carport adjoining the bungalow. Two Stores (30'0" x 18'4") (9.15 x 5.58) sliding doors, electric and power. Store 2/Workshop (20'5" x 18'4") (6.22 x 5.59) with sliding door and electric light.
The paddock lies between the road and the bungalow and is laid out in grass.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Part tiled floor. Composite panelled multi-locking front door. Walk-in cloakscupboard.
- 4.625m x 4.35m (15' 2" x 14' 3")
Bow window to front and window to side. Granite fireplace surround and hearth.
- REFITTED KITCHEN with DINING AREA:
- 3.9m x 3.11m (12' 10" x 10' 2")
Extensive range of new 'Exorna' high and low level units in white with LED under cupboard lighting. Contrasting worktops. Range of new Indesit integrated appliances to include dishwasher, washing machine, 70/30 fridge/freezer, double oven and electric induction hob. Stainless steel splashback and extractor fan. Large and small bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Ceiling downlighters. Tiled floor. Opening to:-
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.025m x 2.m (9' 11" x 6' 7")
- BEDROOM PASSAGE:
- Ceiling downlighters.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 4.53m x 4.3m (14' 10" x 14' 1")
- BEDROOM 2:
- 4.m x 3.22m (13' 1" x 10' 7")
- BEDROOM 3:
- 3.m x 2.22m (9' 10" x 7' 3")
- White suite comprising w.c.; pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback; shower bath with side screen and 'Mira Sport' electric shower; chrome towel rail. Extractor fan. Hotpress with immersion heater. Ceiling downlighters. Tiled floor.
(1) From Lisburn take Hillhall Road for approximately one mile, turn left into Orrs Lane. The property is on the right hand side just before the M1 bridge (0.45 miles).
(2) From Lambeg Road take the Tullynacross Road which then becomes Orrs Lane. The property is second on left hand side after M1 bridge (approximately 1.2 miles).
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »