- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- This deceptively spacious family home occupies and excellent position within Cultra , few minutes walk from delightful coastal walks , Seapark and Cultra Railway Halt
- Occupying a fine level site
- Located on the corner of Old Quay Road and Browns Park
- Lounge with feature open fire
- Dining Room with French doors to the Garden
- Open Plan Kitchen - Dining
- Utility / Cloaks WC
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Master with Ensuite
- Main Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Detached, matching Garage
- Highly convenient location.
- Ideal for range of prospective purchasers - Families, downsizers, professionals looking to commute or even those looking for a 'bolt hole' in North Down
Additional InformationA well-appointed, detached property occupying a fine level site on the corner of Old Quay Road and Browns Park.
Internally, the property offers a spacious and carefully planned layout comprising a lounge, dining room, an open plan kitchen – dining leading to utility room plus cloaks WC. On the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite plus main family bathroom. The property is further enhanced by gas central heating. Externally, there is a tarmac driveway to the side with space for numerous cars which leads to the detached double garage. The garden is on both sides of the house and is low maintenance in lawn with shrubs.
For the commuter, Marino Railway Halt is literally on the doorstep, this is within a 15 minute train journey to Belfast city centre. The property also offers ease of access to the Belfast City Airport, Seapark, coastal pathway walking route, Culloden Hotel, Holywood Exchange and Holywood town with its' array of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants. We anticipate interest from a wide range of potential purchasers – From those wishing to downsize, professionals who wish to commute to Belfast and beyond or even those looking for a 'bolt hole' within North Down.
- Hardwood Front Door With Glazed Side Panel to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Pedestal wash hand basin with mono tap, low flush wc.
- 6.78m x 3.58m (22' 3" x 11' 9")
Mahogany fireplace with marble inset and hearth, open fire, bay window.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.86m x 3.58m (12' 8" x 11' 9")
French door to garden.
- MODERN KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO FAMILY AREA:
- 6.45m x 3.35m (21' 2" x 11' 0")
(At widest points) - Recently fitted modern Cooke & Lewis Kitchen. Excellent range of high and low level units, integrated double oven and separate four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel chimney extractor, integrated dishwasher, space for American fridge freezer, double drainer 'Cooke & Lewis' ceramic sink unit, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.9m x 1.55m (9' 6" x 5' 1")
Range of units, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls. Back door.
- Airing cupboard with shelving.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.58m x 3.58m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
Aspect to front.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Built-in shower cubicle with Mira shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.35m (11' 9" x 11' 0")
Range of built-in bedroom furniture, laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 2.57m (12' 8" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.12m x 2.77m (10' 3" x 9' 1")
Aspect to front.
- Recently fitted modern white bathroom suite comprising panelled bath, vanity unit, built-in shower cubicle with shower unit, low flush wc, tiled floor, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
- DOUBLE GARAGE:
- Up and over door, power and light.
- Tarmac driveway to side with space for numerous cars.
Garden to front and both sides in lawn.
Driving from Holywood towards Bangor, Old Quay Road is on your left hand side before the petrol station on the corner of Farmhill Road. Number 9 is on your right hand side driving down.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »