- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Spacious Semi Detached home enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac position
- Excellent standard of decor throughout
- Lounge with feature granite fireplace with open fire
- Luxury new Kitchen open plan to Dining with archway to Conservatory with access to patio/garden
- Recently installed first floor Bathroom with white suite
- 3 well proportioned Bedrooms - 2 with built-in robes
- Oil fired central heating / Upvc double glazed windows
- Tarmac driveway with ample parking
- Garden to front in lawns & private patio style garden to the rear
- Popular & convenient location
Additional InformationLocated in this quiet cul-de-sac location, within easy access of local shops, schools and the commuter routes for those travelling to Newtownards and Belfast, we are pleased to bring to the market this extremely well presented semi detached home.
Offering bright and modern accommodation comprising lounge with granite fireplace, kitchen/dining room with luxury new kitchen with archway to conservatory with french doors to the superb patio style garden. To the first floor there are three good bedrooms (two with built-in robes) and bathroom with luxury new bathroom suite. The property also benefits from oil fired central heating and double glazing while externally there is a tarmac driveway with ample parking.
With so much on offer we anticipate strong demand therefore early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- COVERED PORCH
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- UPVC double glazed entrance door with glass inset, cloaks cupboard.
- 4.27m x 4.09m (14' 0" x 13' 5")
Into bay. Granite fireplace and hearth, solid wood flooring.
- 6.55m x 2.62m (21' 6" x 8' 7")
Cream kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, 4-ring hob and oven, stainless steel splash back, extractor fan and canopy, integrated fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, UPVC door to outside, double door to . . .
- 3.4m x 3.25m (11' 2" x 10' 8")
Ceramic tiled floor, double doors to garden.
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.22m x 2.36m (13' 10" x 7' 9")
Wall to wall range of built-in robes with sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.94m x 2.69m (12' 11" x 8' 10")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.44m x 2.41m (8' 0" x 7' 11")
Double built-in robe.
- White suite comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer tap and independent electric Triton shower unit and shower screen door, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, dual flush wc, part tiled walls, towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway.
- Gardens to front and rear. Front garden laid out in lawns. Enclosed and south-west facing to rear, laid out in lawns with paved patio area, raised decking, bordered by fencing.
- Water tap. Plastic oil storage tank. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. Outside power point.
From the ring road, turn into Robinson Road, continue to the end of the road, turn right onto Silverbirch Road and second right into Oaktree Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
86th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »