- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A chain free semi-detached property located in Carryduff
- Entrance hall with useful built-in storage
- Spacious open living & dining room with a bay window
- Kitchen with a good range of modern high & low level units
- Three well-proportioned bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white three-piece suite
- Oil fired central heating & double glazed throughout
- Fantastic rear garden with a south facing aspect
- Front garden in lawn and a lengthy driveway to the side
- Quiet cul de-sac location with a good range of amenities
Additional InformationA Must Go!
This spacious semi-detached property located in Carryduff is sure to appeal to first time buyers and young families alike. The property is bright and airy whilst at the same time remaining cosy and comfortable. A big attraction will be the larger than usual rear garden that will get plenty of use in the summer months due to it sunny south facing aspect.
Downstairs comprises of an entrance hall with useful built-in storage, a spacious open plan living and dining room with a feature fireplace and a modern kitchen with a good range of high & low level units. Upstairs offers three bedrooms and a bathroom with a white suite.
The front garden is laid in lawn with a driveway to the side providing off-street parking. The rear garden is very private with no overlooking properties, has a southerly aspect and benefits from a large patio area/
Muskett is a well kept and very popular area in Carryduff that benefits from its close proximity to the town centre and excellent range of schools and amenities. Local transport to Belfast, Saintfield or Comber is easy accessible.
To arrange a viewing or for further information please call Michael Chandler Estate Agents on 02890 450 550 or visit www.michael-chandler.co.uk
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room 4.06m x 3.43m (13'4" x 11'3")
- Open To:
- Dining Room 2.90m x 2.62m (9'6" x 8'7")
- Kitchen 2.62m x 3.51m (8'7" x 11'6")
- Bedroom 1 2.67m x 3.45m (8'9" x 11'4")
- Bedroom 2 2.67m x 3.96m (8'9" x 13')
- Bedroom 3 2.39m x 2.49m (7'10" x 8'2")
- Bathroom 2.46m x 1.75m (8'1" x 5'9")
- Michael Chandler Estate Agents have endeavoured to prepare these sales particulars as accurately and reliably as possible for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees. These particulars are given for general guidance only and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller and agents do not give any warranty in relation to the property/ site. We would recommend that all information contained in this brochure is verified by yourself or your professional advisors. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested and no warranty is given to their condition. All measurements contained within this brochure are approximate. Site sizes are approximate and have not been verified.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »