This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Modern Mid Townhouse In Ideal Location Just off Stockmans Lane
- Lounge with Dining Area and doors to garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen with Breakfast Bar
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Modern Bathroom
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden in Lawns with Paved Patio
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Beautifully Presented and Decorated by The Current Owner
- Two Car Parking Spaces to the Front
- Ideal Location Close to Main Arterial Road Networks and Amenities
Additional InformationThis attractive modern townhouse is situated in a quiet development just off the Lisburn Road within easy access to the many local amenities and convenient to Belfast city centre and all the main arterial routes via the M1 motorway.
The property briefly comprises, three good sized bedrooms and one good sized reception room, modern fitted kitchen with dining area, driveway parking and rear garden.
Offering spacious accommodation which is conveniently located, this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of prospective purchasers.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate wood effect floor. Under stairs storage.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA:13' 2" x 9' 0" (4.01m x 2.74m)
- Contemporary high and low level units with work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, integrated cooker and hob with stainless steel extractor fan over, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, breakfast bar area with storage, low voltage spotlighting, laminate wood effect floor.
- LOUNGE WITH DINING AREA:17' 3" x 12' 1" (5.26m x 3.68m)
- Attractive wooden fireplace with marble inset and hearth, electric fire, cornice ceiling, maple floor, sliding patio door to rear.
- Shelved hotpress.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 10" x 9' 11" (4.22m x 3.02m)
- BEDROOM (2):9' 9" x 9' 6" (2.97m x 2.9m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 10" x 7' 1" (3m x 2.16m)
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashack, panelled bath with Mira Spring electric shower over, low voltage spotlighting.
- Private and enclosed rear garden in lawns with paved patio area. Brick boiler house, uPVC oil tank, wooden shed. Two parking spaces to front.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 10 days)
17th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views