This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Sure2Sell are proud to present this unique property, sitting in an area of approximately one third of an acre, which has been widely extended and modernised, to create a characterful family residence in Greenisland, Co Antrim. The property is close to primary, secondary and grammar schools (2 minutes walk to Greenisland Primary School) and is convenient to Ulster University Jordanstown and Northern Regional College, Newtownabbey. The train station (3 minutes walk) gives easy access towards Belfast, Carrickfergus and beyond. There are two local bus routes and the main arterial roads for commuting are a short distance away. The property consists of four spacious bedrooms, 3/4 reception rooms, kitchen, utility room, under stairs walk-in cloakroom, bathroom, and downstairs toilet and shower room. The property is south facing and is very bright throughout. It has been fitted with double glazed windows and upvc fascia boards and guttering. There is the potential for further extension and/or building to the rear.
• Living room,
• Lounge & dining room,
• Family room,
• Fully fitted kitchen with dining area
• Under stairs Cloakroom
• Entrance porch: Hall With double radiator
• Lounge dining room 25’ 10’’ x 9’’ 9’ With 2 double radiators, feature fireplace of original railway sleepers with open fire and tiled inset and hearth, French doors leading out onto to the patio
• Family room off kitchen 12’4 x 10’ With feature fireplace with slate raised hearth, brick surround and log gas burner
• 2nd living room 13’2 x 11’ 3’ with feature fireplace and gas fire, tiled inset and double radiator.
• Understairs cloakroom
• Kitchen 14’9 x 10’11 With an excellent range of high and low level units, stainless steel single drainer sink with round bowls, mixer taps, built in hob and oven, built in dishwasher, tiled floor, double radiator and casual dining area
• Utility room 12’6 x 4’1 With tiled floor, a range of low level units, stainless steel sink with mixer taps and is plumbed for a washing machine.
• Downstairs shower room 8’6 x 4’1 With white wash hand basin, low flush WC and walk in shower
• Bedroom 1 10’3 x 14’7
• Bedroom 2 12’10 x 10’1
• Bedroom 3 14’1 x 9’11
• Bedroom 4 / study 9’6 x 9’11
• Bathroom 9’10 x 8’6 With white suite, tiled effect floor, tiled walls, heated towel rail, radiator and sliding robes.
• Partially floored roof space with slingsby ladder.
• Front garden set in lawn and with mature shrubs and trees
• Private driveway to the side with parking area and secure wooden gates
• Stunning large rear landscaped garden with mature shrubs and trees, patio and seating areas.
• Large garage and car port
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
46th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views