- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Area
- White Bathroom Suite
- Gas Fired Heating System
- Detached Garage
- Gardens to Front & Rear
Additional InformationIf ever there was a home which deserved to be viewed so as to be fully appreciated this is it !!
Ulster Property Sales are delighted to offer fro sale this deceptively spacious detached bungalow, positioned ideally in a most sought after residential location and within close proximity to Bangor Town Centre amenities.
Upon inspection viewers will immediately appreciate the welcoming entrance hall with its wooden laminate flooring (a theme which is continued throughout much of the home) and the wealth of reception space afforded by the lounge with its attractive fireplace. Viewers will be further enticed by the well appointed 3 piece white bathroom with its tiled walls and practical shower over the bath and of course the present 2 bedroom layout as is presently being utilised.
Special mention must be made of the generously proportioned kitchen/dining area and also worthy of note is the pleasing rear conservatory which enjoys an excellent outlook to the rear garden.
Outside the front garden is laid in lawn and there is a concrete drive which provides ample parking facilities and access to the detached garage. The extensive and well tended rear garden is also laid in lawn and boasts a garden pond and a sunny aspect, perfect for those summer barbecues!
- Mahogany effect uPVC double glazed front door and side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Single panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring. Access to roofspace.
- LOUNGE 16'1" x 11'2" (4.90m x 3.40m)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Double panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring. Corniced ceiling. Attractive fireplace.
- BEDROOM 1 12'3" x 10'0" (3.73m x 3.05m)
- Single panel glazed internal window. Single panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM 2 11'9" max x 9'0" max (3.58m max x 2.74m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows. Single panel radiator. Wooden laminate flooring. Built-in wardrobe.
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over. Shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with vanity unit below. Low flush W.C. Tiled walls. Extractor fan. Vinyl flooring. Double panel radiator. White uPVC double glazed windows.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 14'2" max x 11'2" max (4.32m max x 3.40m max)
- High and low level units with roll edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Extractor fan. Wall mounted gas boiler. 2 built-in shelved cupboards. Wooden laminate flooring. Single glazed internal windows and rear door.
- CONSERVATORY 20'6" max x 6'8" max (6.25m max x 2.03m max)
- White uPVC double glazed windows and side doors. Power point. Light point. Tap.
- DETACHED GARAGE 21'2" max x 11'4" max (6.45m max x 3.45m max)
- Panelled up and over door. 1 Single glazed window. 1 White uPVC double glazed window. Light and power. Single glazed side service door.
- Garden laid in lawn.
- Concrete drive.
- Garden laid in lawn. Garden pond.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
31st Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »