- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Recently Constructed Semi-Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room)
- Bright Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances / Dining Area
- Sun Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom With WC
- Main Bathroom In White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- NHBC Warranty
- Off Street Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Patio Area & Garden In Lawn
- Convenient To Public Transport Links, Schools & Shops
- Close To The Comber Greenway, Dundonald Omni Park & Ulster Hospital
Additional InformationThis recently constructed semi-detached property comes to the market and will appeal to any purchaser seeking a relatively new home within this very popular development.
The layout comprises an entrance hall with downstairs cloakroom and WC, bright living room, modern fitted kitchen with dining area open to sun room. On the first floor, there are three bedrooms (master bedroom with ensuite shower room), and a main bathroom in contemporary white suite. Outside, there is ample off street parking to the side and an enclosed rear with paved patio and garden in lawn.
Located close to local schools, shops and the Comber Greenway, the Ulster Hospital, Stormont Estate, and Dundonald Omni Park are all within easy reach.
- Hardwood front door with double glazed insets leading to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.35m (16' 0" x 11' 0")
Stone fireplace with granite inset and hearth with gas insert fire.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA:
- 5.49m x 2.92m (18' 0" x 9' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units. Single bowl sink unit with mixer taps. 4 ring gas stainless steel hob with under oven, splashback, and extractor fan over. Integrated fridge freezer and washer / dryer. Wall mounted gas fired boiler. Open to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.38m x 3.1m (11' 1" x 10' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed French doors to rear.
- Access to roof space. Access to storage cupboard.
- Contemporary white suite comprising of shower/bath with mixer taps and shower fitment over. Partially tiled walls. Push button WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Chrome towel radiator. Recess spotlights.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.4m x 3.18m (11' 2" x 10' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite comprising of fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Push button WC. Chrome towel radiator. Recess spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.m x 2.74m (9' 10" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.02m x 2.49m (9' 11" x 8' 2")
- EXTERNAL AREAS:
- To the rear, paved patio leading to garden in lawns with shrub beds, bordered by timber fencing. Outside tap and light. To the side, tarmac driveway.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »