9 Mill Road,
Off Rann Road, Downpatrick, BT30 9AS
5 Bed Detached House
Asking price £495,000
Asking price £495,000
No results, try changing your mortgage criteria below
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 300 Mbps
- An Immaculately Presented Family Residence Set In It Own Spacious Landscaped Gardens
- 2½ Reception Rooms
- 5 Bedrooms (Master and Guest With En Suite)
- Luxury Integrated Kitchen With 'Rayburn' Range
- Laundry Room and Cloakroom
- Deluxe Principal Bathroom
- Ample Storage
- Oil Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Large Detached Garage
- Generous Gardens In A Peaceful Rural Setting
The spacious, luxuriously appointed home includes, formal and informal reception rooms, luxury integrated kitchen and adjoining laundry room, five bedrooms including master and guest suites and a principal bathroom.
The property is fitted with oil fired central heating and double glazing.
The property is convenient to Downpatrick and is an easy commute to Belfast with a good choice of primary, secondary and grammar schools close by.
For those with a love of the countryside and the desire to own the perfect family home, this property offers it all and then some.
- Entrance Hall
- Quarry tiled floor.
- Reception Hall 5.23m x 4.78m (17'2 x 15'8)
- Solid oak floor; telephone connection point; pierced radiator covers; built-in cloak cupboard; 3 oak lights.
- Lounge 6.58m x 3.86m (21'7 x 12'8)
- Approached through leaded and stained glass doors; modern embossed cast iron arched fireplace on a slate hearth; carved pine surround; tv aerial connection points; solid oak floor; corniced ceiling; two wall lights.
- Family Room 7.92m x 6.65m (maximum measurements) (26'0 x 21'10
- Brick inglenook fireplace with enclosed multi-fuel enclosed cast iron stove on tiled hearth; oak beam mantle; corniced ceiling; 2 wall lights; covered radiator cover; open plan to kitchen.
- Kitchen 5.99m x 2.95m (19'8 x 9'8)
- Enamel 1½ tub single drainer sink unit with chrome swan neck mixer taps; good range of painted finish eye and floor level cupboards and drawers with matching leaded glass display cupboards; oak block and black granite worktops; 'Rayburn' racing green oil fired range in old brick surround and tiled splash back; integrated fridge; 'Hotpoint' dishwasher; space for microwave; ceramic tiled floor; part tiled walls; LED ceiling spot lighting; integrated electric under oven and 5 ring gas hob with canopy over concealing extractor unit and light.
- Rear Hall
- Ceramic tiled floor; 12 volt ceiling lighting.
- Laundry Room 2.97m x 1.75m (9'9 x 5'9)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps; range of laminate eye and floor level cupboards and drawers; formica worktops; plumbed and space for washing machine and tumble dryer; 'Worcester' oil fired boiler; ceramic tiled floor; part tiled walls.
- Cloakroom 2.06m x 1.07m (6'9 x 3'6)
- Cream coloured suite comprising, close coupled wc; pedestal wash hand basin; ceramic tiled floor; tongue and groove panelled walls; extractor fan.
- Store 1.45m x 1.42m (4'9 x 4'8)
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1 2.97m x 2.97m (9'9 x 9'9)
- Maple tongue and groove floor; painted tongue and groove walls to dado rail; corniced ceiling.
- Guest Suite 4.47m x 3.66m.2.74m (maximum measurements) (14'8 x
- Pine tongue and groove floor; corniced ceiling.
- Shower Room 1.75m x 1.42m (5'9 x 4'8)
- White suite comprising, tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira Event' electric shower; folding etched glass doors and side panel; close coupled wc; pedestal wash hand basin; ½ tiled walls; tongue and groove floor; tongue and groove ceiling with 12 volt spot lighting; extractor fan; electric shaver socket; uplighter.
- Pine Open Tread Staircase To First Floor
- Galleried Landing
- 2 'Velux' windows; large walk-in store (partially shelved); hotpress with insulated copper cylinder; wall lights and ceiling spot lighting.
- Bedroom 3 3.86m x 1.88m (12'8 x 6'2)
- Full-length wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors; tv aerial connection point; 12 volt spot lighting; wood laminate floor.
- Principal Bathroom 2.95m x 1.91m (9'8 x 6'3)
- White suite comprising, roll top bath on chrome feet with centrally located chrome pillar mixer taps and telephone shower attachment; quadrant tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa Aquastream' electric shower; glass sliding shower door and side panels; close coupled wc; pedestal wash hand basin with chrome mono mixer tap; illuminated mirror over; electric shaver socket; 12 volt spot lighting; chrome heated towel radiator; 'Velux' window; tiled walls.
- Bedroom 4 3.56m x 2.95m (11'8 x 9'8)
- Wood laminate floor; painted tongue and groove walls to dado rail.
- Master Suite
- Full-length wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors; matching knee-hole dressing table with fitted drawers; tv aerial connection point; pine tongue and groove ceiling; 'Velux' ceiling windows; 2 wall lights; walk-in wardrobe.
- Shower Room 2.29m x 1.75m (7'6 x 5'9)
- White suite comprising feature stone tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa Aquastream' electric shower; glass shower door; close coupled wc; vanity unit with fitted wash hand basin, chrome mixer taps and cupboards under; tiled walls; porcelain tiled floor; electric shaver socket; 'Velux' window; 12 volt spot lighting; chrome heated towel radiator.
- Bitmac drive with extensive parking leading to brick pavia drive encircling the residence and leading to:-
- Garaging 7.42m x 6.38m (24'4 x 20'11)
- Roller door; fluorescent lighting and power points; currently divided to provide storage and snooker room; access to floored loft over with light point.
- Extensive gardens landscaped in rolling lawns and planted with a pleasing array of ornamental and flowering shrubs and trees including:- Flowering Cherry, Camellia, Hebe, Maple, Larch, Sycamore and Ash. A concrete patio with BBQ sits at the top of the gardens and enjoys views over the countryside and over arched by a Cotoneaster shrub; PVC oil storage tank.
- Capital / Rateable Value
- £260,000 = Rates Payable £2403.18 per annum (approximately)