- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Well Appointed Unfurnished Semi Detached Home
- A Highly Regarded Location, Convenient To Schools, Churches, Shops And City Centre
- Three Bedrooms
- Through Lounge With Living Dining Space
- Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Carport And Private Parking
- Gardens Rear With Southerly Aspect
Additional InformationThis is a well appointed extended semi detached home situated within this tree lined, and most sought after location. The area is reknown for its close proximity to a range of prominent schools and easy access to the City Centre and motorway network, making this an ideal location for familes and professionals alike.
The ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, through lounge, extended kitchen, with a family bathroom and three bedrooms on the first floor. Outside there is a drive way to the front with parking, and garden to the rear. The accommodation is further complimented by gas central heating.
- Hardwood front door with glazed panels into:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood Floor
- THROUGH LOUNGE
- 7.72m x 3.1m (25' 4" x 10' 2")
French double doors to rear, Ash floor and corniced ceiling
- 6.63m x 2.79m (21' 9" x 9' 2")
Fitted with range of high and low level white high gloss units, with solid oak work surfaces, and integrated appliances.
- BEDROOM 1:
- 3.38m x 3.1m (11' 1" x 10' 2")
Ash wood floor, cast iron fireplace with tiled inset, and corniced ceiling.
- BEDROOM 2:
- 4.17m x 3.1m (13' 8" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM 3/STUDY:
- 2.26m x 1.85m (7' 5" x 6' 1")
Ash wood floor
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and thermostatic shower, semi pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, partly tiled walls, ceramic tied floor, and chrome towel radiator.
- Access to gas boiler
- Driveway to front of property with access to the car port.
- Rear garden with southerly aspect.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
11th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »