This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive Semi-Detached Villa
- Well presented throughout
- Modern Kitchen with Breakfast Island unit - Open Plan to Dining Room
- 3 Bedrooms – two with excellent Lough views
- Modern White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating / uPVC Double Glazing
- Ample driveway parking
- Enclosed garden to rear laid in lawns and decking
- Extremely convenient to Holywood’s local amenities and main transport links
Additional InformationThis attractive semi-detached villa occupies doorstep convenience to Holywood’s bustling town centre with its varied shops, restaurants, boutiques and coastal walks – also conveniently located to Holywood Exchange and commuting to Belfast by road or rail as the railway halt is 2 minutes’ stroll away.
Internally the property provides modern family accommodation to include kitchen open plan to dining room, separate living room, three bedrooms – two of which enjoy excellent views over Belfast Lough and beyond and a family bathroom. Externally there is a tarmac driveway to side offering ample off street parking and there is a low maintenance garden to the rear laid in lawns and decking.
Houses like this with such an ease of access to the local amenities Holywood offers are rare in the current market, and as such early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
- uPVC Front Door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Storage cupboard under stairs, ‘V’ groove laminate wood flooring.
- LOUNGE:13' 3" x 11' 2" (4.04m x 3.4m)
- (into bow window) - Marble effect fireplace, Rayburn solid fuel burner.
- KITCHEN:14' 5" x 7' 7" (4.39m x 2.31m)
- Modern fitted kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic hob, built-in Belling single oven, stainless steel extractor hood, space for freestanding fridge/freezer, glazed display cabinets and drawers, part tiled walls, laminate wood flooring, island unit with solid wood top and breakfast bar. uPVC door to rear garden. Open to . . .
- DINING ROOM:10' 7" x 10' 2" (3.23m x 3.1m)
- Laminate wood flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 5" x 11' 5" (4.09m x 3.48m)
- (Into bow window) - Cast iron fireplace.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 4" x 8' 4" (3.45m x 2.54m)
- Lough views.
- BEDROOM (3):8' 0" x 6' 1" (2.44m x 1.85m)
- Lough views.
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit with drencher shower head, wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan. Access to roofspace.
- Long tarmac driveway to side providing ample off street parking. Rear gardens in lawns, decked patio area and shrubs bounded in hedging and fences. Garden store, boiler house with oil fired boiler, plastic oil tank, outside tap and light.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »