- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Detached Family Home In Popular & Convenient Location
- Close To Many Local Amenities of Whiteabbey Village / Schools / Transport Links
- Spacious Lounge With Feature Fireplace & Vaulted Ceiling
- Separate Dining Room / Snug Lounge
- Bright Well Equipped Kitchen With Breakfast Area, & Utiltiy Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master With Enuite Shower Room
- Styish Family Bathroom With Shower Over Bath
- Garden Area & Driveway To Front, With Enclosed Private Garden To Rear
- Gas Central Heating / Double Glazed Throughout
- Available 7th October 2019, Furnished or Part Furnished
- Rent Includes Rates
- Viewing By Appointment With TR
Additional InformationThis superb detached family home will be available to rent from 7th October, offering spacious accommodation throughout, and a large enclosed rear garden. The property is ideally situated just off the popular Jordanstown Road, close to local shops & restaurants of Whiteabbey Village, schools, public transport and excellent road links.
The property offers a welcoming entrance hallway, generous lounge with gas fireplace, separate dining room/snug room, and a well equipped kitchen with breakfast area. There are 4 well proportioned bedrooms, master with an ensuite shower room, and a stylish main family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating ample storage throughout, and includes a utility room too.
Externally there is a lovely front garden and driveway with parking for 2 cars, and an enclosed private garden to the rear.
Available furnished, or part furnished - early viewing encouraged to avoid missing out!
Heading Out Of Belfast On M5, Continue Onto Shore Road. At Traffic Lights, Take Left Onto Jordanstown Road. After The Train Tracks, Take 4th Left Onto Lynda Grove.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you letting this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »