9 Litchfield Park,
Coleraine, BT51 3TN
4 Bed Detached Bungalow
Last listed at Offers around £249,950
Highest download speed: 900 Mbps
Highest upload speed: 300 Mbps
- Could be used as a four bedroom, one reception room property but is currently used as a three bedroom, two reception room
- There could be the option to use bedroom four and the utility to allow for an annex / granny flat
- New bathroom suite fitted in 2022, new heating system in 2023, new stove (2023), new oven and hob (2022)
- Located in an excellent area of town close to the Riverside Retail Park
- Quiet cul de sac
- Superb outside space
- Gas fired central heating system
Litchfield Park is one of the most desirable areas of Coleraine; it is a quiet cul-de-sac in which all of its residents maintain their properties and gardens to the highest of standards.
No 9 has had the garage converted and could be used as a four bedroom or an annex given that there is a utility room / small kitchenette adjacent to it.
The main house has been lovingly maintained and its current owners have recently updated the bathroom, heating system and added a new wood burning stove to the lounge.
There are two driveways to the front that allow for excellent car parking, a good sized patio to the rear and a raised lawn area also to the rear
- uPVC front door and laminate wood floor. Alarm panel, storage cupboard and access to attic.
- LOUNGE 5.0m x 3.6m
- Wood burning stove with tiled back and wooden fireplace surround. Television and telephone point.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 5.5m x 3.6m
- High and low level storage units with solid wood doors and granite work tops. Double oven, hob and extractor fan, plumbed for dish washer and space for American fridge freezer. Integrated sink and drainer unit.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.6m x 2.0m
- Tiled floor with high and low level storage units and single stainless steel sink unit. Electric oven and gas hob, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer.
- BEDROOM 4 / DINING ROOM 5.5m x 3.2m
- Amtico floor, television point and double doors.
- LIVING ROOM 3.8m x 3.0m
- Laminate wood floor, opens to ......
- SUNROOM 3.2m x 3.0m
- Laminate wood floor, television point and double doors to patio.
- BEDROOM 1 3.9m x 3.6m
- Carpeted double room to rear with television point.
ENSUITE - Tiled floor with part tiled walls. Low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower cubicle with electric shower.
- BEDROOM 2 3.7m x 3.1m
- Carpeted double room to front with television point.
- BEDROOM 3 3.6m x 2.6m
- Carpeted double room to front.
- Tiled floor, vanity unit wash hand basin with storage under and panel bath with shower attachment. Low flush WC, shower cubicle with electric shower and heated towel rail.
- EXTERNAL FEATURES
- Two driveways to front allowing excellent parking space
Lawns to front and rear
Large patio area to rear