- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Deceptively Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms; Floored Roof Space
- Spacious Lounge With Wood Burning Stove
- Kitchen With Informal Dining Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating; PVC Double Glazing
- Low Maintenance Front & Rear Yard
- Outbuildings (Twin Garages & Three Stables)
- Views Over Surrounding Countryside
- Popular Location
Additional InformationThis deceptively spacious detached bungalow is located on the ever popular Lisnalinchy Road, Ballyclare. With close proximity to Ballyclare Town Centre the property benefits from an array of amenities including shops, cafes, publice parks, schools and transport networks.
Internally the property comprises an entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with wood burning stove, kitchen with informal dining area, two well proportioned bedrooms, floored roof space and a bathroom.
Externally the property consists of a low maintenance front and rear yard, paved patio area, boiler house, twin garages and three stables.
Early viewing highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Hardwood glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Dado rail.
- LOUNGE 7.82m x 3.35m (25'8 x 11'0)
- widest points. Focal point Inglenook style fireplace with wood burning stove on marble hearth and timber surround. Dual aspect windows. Stairwell to floored roof space. Door to kitchen.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level storage units and contrasting melamine work surface. Space for cooker point, low level fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl sink unit. Access to hot press. PVC double glazed sliding patio doors to front patio. Triple aspect windows with views over surrounding countryside. Access to roof space. Part tiled walls to kitchen area and tiled floor. Decorative tongue and groove panelling to walls. Hardwood door to rear yard.
- BEDROOM 1 3.94m x 3.02m (12'11 x 9'11)
- Picture window to front elevation.
- BEDROOM 2 3.05m x 2.62m (10'0 x 8'7)
- Dual aspect windows.
- Modern fitted three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity unit and WC. Chrome towel radiator. Fully panelled walls and laminate flooring.
- FIRST FLOOR
- FLOORED ROOFSPACE 6.73m 2.41m (22'1 7'11)
- Accessed by stairwell from lounge. Access to built in wardrobe and under eaves storage. (may be suitable for a third bedroom subject to appropriate works and approvals)
- Low maintenance front and rear year with paved patio area to front with views over surrounding countryside.
PVC fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Outside tap and light.
Array of plants and shrubs.
- BOILER HOUSE 3.38m x 2.49m (11'1 x 8'2)
- Oil fired central heating boiler. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay and space for washing machine underneath. Outside toilet.
- TWIN GARAGES
- Garage 1 (16'10 x 12'11) - Up and over door. Power and light.
Garage 2 (16'10 x 15'10) - Up and over door. Power and light.
- Stable 1 (16'9 x 11'6) - Light
Stable 2 (16'10 x 11'10) - Light
Stable 3 (16'10 x 11'5) - Light
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »