- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- THE FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
- First floor apartment right in the centre of town
- Bright well maintained interior
- Two double bedrooms
- Ideally located just yards from the High Street with its shops and restaurants
- Communal, sunny first floor piazza
- Covered parking space to rear with access via electric remote gates
- uPVC double glazed windows and double French doors to balcony
- Direct access to High Street via electric remote locking door and chair lift
- Fitted kitchen with oven, hob, extractor, fridge, washer drier
- White bathroom suite and separate en suite shower room
- Gas fired central heating
- Management Fees approximately £840 per annum to cover buildings insurance, cleaning / lighting common areas, car park and electric gates
Additional InformationThe Agents Perspective…
"If you are seeking a smart, bright two bedroom apartment right in the centre of Holywood and within easy walking distance of shops and restaurants, there can be no better choice than this superb apartment.
Accessed from the High Street via an electric, remote control pedestrian gate (which also has a chair lift) the apartment is approached from a lovely, sheltered piazza which gets great afternoon sun. The secure front door leads to an internal staircase and reveals a bright, modern and spacious two bedroom home. The living room features a tall glazed panel with double glazed French doors which frames a lovely view to Holywood Hills and golf course. There is also a small balcony. Open plan layout features a well fitted kitchen with oven, hob, washer drier and fridge.
There are two double bedrooms, en suite shower room and main bathroom.
Vehicle access is from Church View via remote control gates to a covered parking space.
So, safe, secure, easy to manage and right in the absolute centre of town. A really good choice as a first home, 'downsizer' or 'buy-to-rent' property. Don't miss it!"
- Pedestrian gate with chair lift from High Street to first floor piazza.
- FRONT DOOR TO STAIRCASE AND ENTRANCE HALL
- Oak wood strip flooring. Double glazed Velux window. Cloaks cupboard with hanging rail. Worcester gas fired central heating.
- LIVING & DINING AREA
- 5.51m x 3.12m (18' 1" x 10' 3")
Oak wood strip flooring. Feature vaulted ceiling with double glazed panel and double French doors to balcony. Lovely view to Holywood hills and golf course. Open to:
- 2.95m x 2.11m (9' 8" x 6' 11")
Excellent range of high and low level cupboards, laminate work tops, inset Franke Stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, built in under oven, four ring ceramic hob, integrated fridge and washer drier. Part-tiled walls and glazed panel to hallway. Recessed spot lighting.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 5.36m x 2.79m (17' 7" x 9' 2")
Lovely view to Holywood hills and golf course.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 1.85m x 1.75m (6' 1" x 5' 9")
White suite comprising panelled bath, tiled splash back, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed lighting, extractor.
- Communal, sheltered and sunny piazza. Steps to High Street and also to car park with one specified covered parking space. There is also allocated visitor parking.
Runs from Church View thorugh to High Street
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »