- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- An Excellent Detached Family Home Within Walking Distance of Ballyhackamore
- Formerly Four Bedrooms Converted To Three Bedrooms With Ensuite Shower Room
- Generous Bright Lounge, Double Doors To Dining Room Open To Fully Fitted Kitchen/Breakfast Bar
- Attractive Semi Solid Wood Panel Flooring Throughout Ground Floor
- Modern Family Bathroom with Electric Shower Over Bath and Attractive Tiled Walls/Floor
- Gas Fired Central Heating, PVC DG Windows and Electric Underfloor Heating in Conservatory
- Ground Floor WC and Partly Floored Roofspace
- Private Location in the Heart of East Belfast with Superb Enclosed Rear Garden and Garage
Additional InformationAn excellent detached family home with cul de sac position, superb gardens and detached garage all within walking distance to Ballyhackamore Village. Ideal family accommodation, this property has been meticulously maintained by the current owners over many years to include many improvements that will stand the test of time.
Attractive semi solid wood panel flooring throughout the ground floor comprising of bright spacious entrance hall, generous lounge with double doors to dining room then opening to fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. Further to this, sliding patio doors to a superb full glass conservatory with underfloor electric heating overlooking a beautifully presented rear garden with lawn, patio and barbeque area with 'Eon' Composite decking.
The first floor was originally a four bedroom converted to three with a fantastic master bedroom with a fully tiled ensuite shower room to the rear. A further two bedrooms, one with built in robes and a modern family bathroom with electric shower over bath, fully tiled walls and ceramic tile flooring.
A fantastic location offering privacy with no other homes opposite, near the end of a cul de sac, backing onto the Comber Greenway and with easy access to the main Knock Road and Ballyhyackamore. Recently renewed tarmac driveway to front and side with generous parking, detached garage (currently with Eon composite decking to the front), good size rear garden and gas fired central heating installed only an estimated four years ago. This property is a great opportunity for families or professionals looking for convenience, privacy and very little maintenance in the heart of East Belfast. View now to avoid disappointment!
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Semi solid wood panel floor, recessed spotlighting.
- Ground Floor W.C.
- Wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, low flush w.c. , ceramic tiled floor.
- Lounge 15'9 x 11'6 (4.80m x 3.51m)
- Marble fireplace with gas fire, Semi solid wood panel floor, double doors to:-
- Dining Room 11'9 x 9 (3.58m x 0.23m)
- Semi solid wood panel floor, sliding patio doors to conservatory. Open to:-
- Kitchen 11'8 x 8'8 (3.56m x 2.64m)
- Range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, inset 1 ¼ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, double built in oven, ceramic hob, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor hood, housing for fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar with under counter built in wine rack, partly tiled walls, Semi solid wood panel floor, recessed spot lighting.
- Conservatory 12'5 x 9'7 (3.78m x 2.92m)
- Ceramic tiled floor with electric under floor heating, low emissions glazing throughout, sliding patio doors to decking area.
- First Floor
- Linen cupboard with gas fired boiler and storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1 17' x 11'9 (5.18m x 3.58m)
- (at widest points)
- Modern white suite comprising of modern white suite, wash hand basin with mixer tap, walk in shower cubicle with built in shower and sliding shower door, low flush w.c., chrome feature radiator, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan.
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 9'9 (3.28m x 2.97m)
- Includes range of built in robes with partly mirrored doors.
- Bedroom 3 7'9 x 7'9 (2.36m x 2.36m)
- Modern white suite comprising of panelled bath with mixer tap, electric shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed spot lighting, extractor fan.
- Enclosed rear garden with Eon composite decking area, lawn area with raised patio area and surrounding mature trees, BBQ area with attractive pergola.
- Detached Garage 18'9 x 9'3 (5.72m x 2.82m)
- Work surfaces with inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, light and power, velux window, up and over door (currently boarded off).
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »