- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Beautifully presented semi detached home in a quiet cul-de-sac
- Spacious living room
- Dining kitchen with a range of modern units
- Three bedrooms, two doubles
- Shower room with luxury white suite and generous tiling
- Double glazed
- Gas fired central heating
- Enclosed rear garden with patio and raised flower bed
- Tarmac driveway with off street parking
- Close to the town centre, varied amenities, shops and schools
Additional InformationA beautifully presented semi-detached home, ideal for a first time buyer or those looking to downsize.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, this superb home has been well maintained and upgraded by the current owners. The layout is ideal for today's style of living with a spacious living room to the front and an open plan dining kitchen to the rear. The kitchen has an excellent range of modern units and built in dining table. The three first floor bedrooms are well proportioned and the shower room has a luxurious white suite and a generous amount of tiling. Externally the property has been equally well maintained with an enclosed rear garden, patio areas and raised flower bed. To the front the easily maintained pebbled front garden is accompanied by a tarmac driveway with off street parking.
Located off the Bangor Road, the property is in a well-established residential suburb of Newtownards and is perfectly place to take advantage of the varied amenities, recreational facilities, shops and schools.
- uPVC front door with glazed side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Wood effect flooring, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.23m (16' 9" x 10' 7")
Wood effect flooring, hole in wall style fireplace, corniced ceiling.
- DINING KITCHEN:
- 5.18m x 3.53m (17' 0" x 11' 7")
Excellent range of high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, inset four ring electric hob and electric under oven, stainless steel extractor hood and glass canopy, plumbed for washing machine, built in table, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage spotlighting.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.84m x 3.15m (12' 7" x 10' 4")
Wood effect flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 2.62m (12' 7" x 8' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.87m x 2.34m (9' 5" x 7' 8")
Built in robe.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Luxury white suite comprising: Low flush WC, vanity sink unit with mixer tap, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, wood effect floor, heated towel rail, half tiled walls, recessed low voltage spotlighting, bluetooth and demisting mirror.
- Front garden and tarmac driveway with off street parking. Enclosed rear garden in lawns, raised flowerbeds and patio areas, outside light, outside tap.
Off Bangor Road
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »