This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Maintained Detached Property
- Large Dining Room
- Seperate Lounge
- Kitchen with Access to Rear Garden
- Family Bathroom
- Large Enclosed South Facing Back Garden Perfect for Children at Play or Entertaining
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Partly Floored Roofspace Accessed via Slingsby Ladder with Light
- Ample Parking to Front and Side of Property
- Convenient to Stormont Parliament Buildings, The Ulster Hospital, Dundonald and Belfast City Centre for the Commuter
Additional InformationThis well maintained detached property occupies a generous site just off the ever popular King's Road. Situated close to an excellent selection of restaurants, cafes and shops on the budding Upper Newtownards Road, this is an excellent opportunity to purchase a property in a most desirable location. The property is also situated close to main arterial routes and public transport networks into Belfast city centre and lies within the catchment areas for a number of leading local primary and secondary schools.
The property offers bright accommodation throughout comprising of separate lounge, large dining room, kitchen leading to rear garden, family bathroom and three well-proportioned bedrooms. The property boasts a generous south facing back garden, perfect for children at play or entertaining.
This property is sure to generate interest and is ideally suited for the young family or family alike, we therefore recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Hardwood front door with glazed inset and side light to spacious reception hall.
- SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
- Cornice ceiling, storage under stairs, additional cloaks room.
- 4.04m x 3.89m (13' 3" x 12' 9")
Measurements into bay window.
Beautiful mature outlook to front, cornice ceiling, mahogany surround fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.05m x 3.43m (19' 10" x 11' 3")
Cornice ceiling, outlook to rear garden.
- 5.m x 2.97m (16' 5" x 9' 9")
Range of high and low level units, laminate work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, laminate work surfaces, outlook to rear garden, ceramic tiled floor, integrated fridge, built-in glazed display unit, built-in breakfast bar, oven, integrated four ring ceramic hob, extractor hood above, pine tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, ample dining area, intruder alarm controls, part semi solid wooden floor, PVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.81m (12' 9" x 12' 6")
Outlook to rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.84m x 3.45m (12' 7" x 11' 4")
Mature outlook to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.64m x 2.29m (8' 8" x 7' 6")
Mature outlook to front.
- Coloured suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, panelled bath with built-in shower unit, pine tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage spotlight, fully tiled walls, hotpress with copper cylinder, Willis type immersion heater, built-in shelving above.
- Accessed via Slingsby ladder, partly floored, light.
- Large south facing rear garden laid in lawns with flowerbeds, shrubs, array of plants and mature trees, excellent degree of privacy, oil PVC storage tank, outhouse x two, greenhouse, uPVC fascia and soffit boards.
Driveway for off-street parking, landscaped front garden with flowerbeds, array of plants, shrubs and laid in loose stone.
- 5.84m x 2.74m (19' 2" x 9' 0")
Up and over doors, light.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
73rd Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views