- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
We offer for sale this beautifully presented semi detached bungalow, set in this mature sought after location in the heart of the Waterside - offering convenience to nearby shopping amenities, bus routes, schools and retail parks. This home has been extremely well tended by it’s present owner and is sure to be of instant appeal to a variety of today’s discerning buyers.
Contact Agent for further details and viewing
Two bedroom accommodation
Condensing Oil fired heating
Hardwood double glazing
Beautifully presented throughout
Bathroom & Ensuite
Sought after location
External lighting & outside tap
Enclosed gardens to front & rear
Capital Rateable Value: £95,000
Tenure: Awaiting Solicitor’s Confirmation
Energy Efficiency Rating: E41
- Entrance Porch:-
- vestibule door with side panel; porcelain tiled floor.
- Entrance Hall:-
- 16’8” x 8’4” (overall) (5.08 x 2.54 m) : high quality laminate flooring; coving to ceiling; alarm; smoke detection.
- 16’1” x 11’10” (4.90 x 3.60 m) : Marble fireplace with steel inset and tiled hearth; high quality laminate floor; power points; television point.
- 11’9” x 9’7” (3.58 x 2.92 m) : eye and low level units; space for cooker; space for fridge; space for automatic washing machine and automatic dishwasher; extractor fan with cooking lights; stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap; tiling over worktop; splashback over cooker; power points; porcelain tiled floor.
- Dining Room:-
- 13’9” x 8’7” (4.19 x 2.61 m) : laminate flooring; power points.
- Bedroom (1):-
- 13’9” x 8’10” (4.19 x 2.69 m) : alarm control panel; carpeted; television and power points.
- 16’6” x 5’8” (5.02 x 1.72 m) : comprising close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; fully tiled shower cubicle with ‘Redring’ shower; extractor fan; porcelain tiled floor; glass shelf; wall mounted mirror.
- Dressing Room:-
- 6’6” x 4’3” (1.98 x 1.29 m) : carpeted.
- Bedroom (2):-
- 8’11” x 10’4” (2.71 x 3.15 m) : carpeted; power points; coving to ceiling.
- 6’5” x 5’4” (1.95 x 1.62 m) : close coupled w.c.; pedestal wash-hand basin; bath with
mixer tap and telephone hand shower; tiled splashback; porcelain tiled floor; low voltage downlighters.
- 15’11” x 10’4” (4.85 x 3.15 m) : up-and-over door.
- Front garden enclosed by wall and vehicle gates; lawn laid in grass bordered with plants, shrubs and hedging; tarmac driveway; carport and garage. Rear garden fully enclosed by fencing and hedging with lawn laid in grass; paved patio area; raised bed with plants, shrubs and flowers; outside tap and external lighting.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
24th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »