- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- A Beautifully Presented Ground Floor Apartment in Exclusive Area
- Two Bedrooms, One includes Built-in Robes with Sliding Doors
- Superb Kitchen with Granite Worktops and Integrated Appliances
- Lounge Open to Dining Room with Wood Laminate Flooring
- Luxury Shower Room with Attractive Tiled Walls and Flooring
- Gas Fired Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Communal Gardens and Car Parking and Intercom System
- Exclusive Residential Development of Apartments in Kensington
A beautifully presented two bedroom ground floor apartment in the exclusive residential area of Kensington, a much sought after area of East Belfast. Having undergone an extensive improvement program over the last four years by the present owner to include luxury new kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances, new luxury shower room with porcelain tile flooring and new double glazed windows. Furthermore, the accommodation comprises of lounge/dining room with recently fitted fireplace and wood laminate flooring. Offering attractive accommodation with nothing to do within a mature residential development of apartments in a much sought after location including generous communal car parking and gardens, this is a must view to truly appreciate.
- Accommodation Comprises
- Entrance Hall
- Wood laminate flooring. Storage cupboard. Cupboard with plumbing for washing machine.
- Lounge 13'6 x 11'0 (4.11m x 3.35m)
- Attractive cast iron fireplace with granite surround and hearth. Open to:
- Dining Room 9'5 x 9'0 (2.87m x 2.74m)
- Wood laminate flooring.
- Kitchen 9'4 x 8'1 (2.84m x 2.46m)
- Luxury range of high and low level units with display cabinet, granite work surface with upstand and single drainer Belfast sink with mixer tap. Built-in split level oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan and granite splashback. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated slimline dishwasher. Cupboard with gas fired boiler. Feature radiator. Ceramic tiled flooring.
- Bedroom 1 9'9 x 9'8 (2.97m x 2.95m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes and cabinets.
- Bedroom 2 10'0 x 6'7 (3.05m x 2.01m)
- Range of built-in wardrobes with partly mirrored sliding doors.
- Luxury white suite comprising walk-in shower cubicle with two built-in shower heads, shower screen, tiled walls, vanity unit with mixer tap, tiled splashback. Illuminated mirror. Low flush WC. Porcelain tiled flooring. PVC ceiling with recessed spotlighting. Cabinet. Feature radiator.
- Designated parking. Communal gardens.
- Additional Information
- Management fee: approximately £650/year.
No pets allowed.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
36th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »