This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Ground Floor Apartment In One Of East Belfast's Popular Developments
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bright And Spacious Open Plan Lounge With Dining Area
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazed Windows
- Two Bedrooms
- Three Piece Bathroom Suite With Electric Shower
- Communal Gardens, Designated Parking And Ample Visitor Parking
- Excellent Location Close To A Wide Range Of Local Amenities
Located off the Kensington Road in the Knock area of East Belfast, this ground floor apartment represents an excellent opportunity for a retired couple or young professional to acquire a home in one of East Belfast's top locations. The property comprises good sized living room open plan to dining area, two bedrooms, fitted kitchen and bathroom. The property also benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazed windows. Early viewing is highly recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Communal front door.
- Communal Entrance Hall
- Front door.
- Entrance Hall
- Storage cupboard.
- Lounge / Dining Room 23'7 x 11' (7.19m x 3.35m)
- Tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Kitchen 9' x 8'2 (2.74m x 2.49m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of high and low level units, space for cooker, partly tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler and breakfast bar.
- Bedroom 1 9'9 x 9'8 (2.97m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 6' (3.12m x 1.83m)
- Suite comprising panelled bath, electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and partly tiled walls.
- Communal gardens in lawn, one designated parking space and ample visitor parking.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »
(in last 30 days)
80th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Want to increase your views?
Why not Increase Your Views and get twice the exposure as a regular listing!Increase Your Views