- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Extended Luxury Semi Detached Villa
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Upvc Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Downstairs Furnished Cloakroom
- Deluxe White Bathroom Suite
- Detached Garage
- Landscaped Gardens
Additional InformationImpressive Extended Red Brick Semi Detached Villa Modernised To A High Standard.
A magnificent home extended and modernised to the highest standard situated within this ever popular location. The richly appointed interior comprises 4 bedrooms, 2 reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen incorporating built-in high level oven and gas hob and deluxe white corner bathroom suite comprising shower cubicle and jacuzzi bath. The dwelling further offers upvc double glazed windows and exterior doors, replacement interior doors, pvc fascia and eaves, downstairs furnished cloakroom, extensive use of wood laminate and ceramic floor coverings and oil fired central heating. A detached garage and landscaped mature gardens with brick paved driveway and a most convenient location with excellent shopping, leading schools and public transport a short distance away makes this the perfect family home.
- Open Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc double glazed entrance door, three quarter panelled walls, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator, under stairs storage.
- Lounge 3.42 x 4.04 (11'3" x 13'3")
- Into bay, attractive fireplace with marble hearth, wood laminate floor, 3 panelled radiators, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose.
- Dining Room 3.48 x 3.38 (11'5" x 11'1")
- Wood laminate floor, attractive hardwood fireplace with cast iron inset.
- Kitchen 5.32 x 2.11 (17'5" x 6'11")
- Bowl and a half single drainer stainless sink unit, extensive range of high and low level units, formica worktops, built-in high level oven and gas hob, stainless steel canopy extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher space, tumble dryer space, fridge/freezer housing, partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, upvc double glazed rear door, panelled radiator, tall larder.
- Furnished Cloakroom
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, partly tiled walls, panelled radiator.
- First Floor
- Modern white suite comprising jacuzzi bath, shower cubicle, electric shower, drench head, telephone hand shower, pedestal wash and basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 3.51 x 3.07 (11'6" x 10'1")
- Bedroom 4.07 x 3.11 (13'4" x 10'2")
- Into bay, wood laminate floor, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 2.17 x 2.26 (7'1" x 7'5")
- Wood laminate floor, built in robe, hot press/copper cylinder, panelled radiator.
- Bedroom 4.63 x 3.72 (15'2" x 12'2")
- Dormer window, wood laminate floor, under eaves storage, panelled radiator.
- Hard landscaped front garden with mature shrubs, brick paved patio area to rear, rear garden in mature shrubs and lawn, brick paved driveway, oil tank.
- Detached Garage 5.49 x 2.74 (18'0" x 9'0")
- Boiler house, oil fired central heating boiler.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
28th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »