- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Superb Semi Detached Home within Exclusive Popular Development
- Spacious Bright Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Recently Fitted Luxury Fitted Kitchen & Dining Area with Range of Built-in 'NEFF' Appliances
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms & Fully Tiled Ensuite Shower Room
- Luxury Four Piece Fully Tiled Bathroom With White Suite
- Front Garden & Enclosed Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking/Detached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Offering that Much More & Ideal For Wide Range of Buyers
- Ideal Commuting Distance to Belfast & Other Parts of the Province
- Extremely Convenient to Many Local Amenities in Lisburn
Additional InformationThis superb semi detached home occupies an excellent situation tucked away within this much sought after development. It is extremely conveniently located with a host of amenities close by including Lisburn city centre being only minutes away.
The property offers deceptively spacious accommodation that has been finished to an extremely high standard throughout with a Luxury Fitted Kitchen which has a range of 'NEFF' appliances and a fully tiled bathroom and ensuite shower room. This is enhanced by the many fine features both internally and externally with the property overall being ideally suited for modern day living.
All in all this superb property has that much more to offer and thus it will have wide ranging appeal with early viewing a must to appreciate it in its entirety.
- Hardwood front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Polished part tiled floor,
- 4.06m x 3.62m (13' 4" x 11' 11")
(at widest points). Laminate wood effect floor, feature fireplace with granite effect inset and hearth with gas fire and solid wood surround.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:
- 5.64m x 3.21m (18' 6" x 10' 6")
Semi polished part tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, range of high and low level units with Silestone worktops and splashback, integrated fridge, twin pair of Neff integrated ovens, Neff induction hob, glass and stainless extractor fan, Neff integrated dishwasher, integrated bins, 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. PVC double doors to outside.
- Access to roofspace, shelved hotpress with copper cylinder.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.65m x 3.16m (11' 12" x 10' 4")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, Sirrys electric shower, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.5m x 2.77m (11' 6" x 9' 1")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.61m (9' 4" x 8' 7")
- Ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, double shower with power shower, panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, low voltage spotlights.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.96m x 3.16m (19' 7" x 10' 4")
Up and over door, power and light, oil fired boiler.
- Rear garden enclosed by timber fence, paved patio area, lawn area with flower beds with variety of plants and shrubs.
From Knockmore Road turn in to Limetree Avenue and Hollyburn is the third avenue on the left.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
39th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »