- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented, Spacious Detached Property
- Four Large Bedrooms; Master En Suite
- Four Reception Rooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility Room
- Integral Garage
- Deluxe Family Bathroom
- PVC Double Glazing Throughout/ Oil Fired Central Heating
- Fully Landscaped Gardens
- Alarm System/ Solar Panels To Roof
Additional InformationThis impressive detached property is located in the sought after development of Highgrove, Ballyclare. Within walking distance of the local town centre the property benefits from local shops, cafes and amenities as well as being within close proximity of local sports clubs, primary schools and transport networks.
Internally the property comprises four large bedrooms, with master en suite, three reception rooms, a conservatory, modern fitted kitchen, utility room, furnished cloakroom, family bathroom and integral garage.
Externally the property is immaculately presented with fully landscaped front and rear gardens finished in lawn, private driveway and patio area to the rear.
Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- PVC double glazed composite front door with side screen. Stairwell to first floor. Tiled floor. Understair storage.
- LOUNGE 4.95m x 3.28m (16'3" x 10'9")
- Solid oak flooring. Picture window to front elevation. Decorative cornicing to ceiling. Multi fuel burning stove in recess on slate tiled hearth.
- FURNISHED CLOAKROOM
- Modern two piece suite comprising semi pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Wall to ceiling height tiled splashback. Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM 4.65m x 3.56m (15'3" x 11'8")
- At widest points. Engineered wood flooring continuing through to dining room. Decorative cornicing to ceiling. Picture window to front elevation. Open fire with back boiler and stove style cast iron inset with granite surround and marble tiled hearth. Open arch to dining room.
- DINING ROOM 3.86m x 3.05m (12'8" x 10'0")
- PVC double glazed French doors to conservatory.
- CONSERVATORY 3.20m x 3.18m (10'6" x 10'5")
- PVC double glazed frame. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed French doors to garden.
- KITCHEN WITH INFORMAL DINING AREA 3.86m x 3.18m (12'8" x 10'5")
- Modern fitted kitchen with high and low level units and contrasting granite work surfaces. Range of integrated appliances including electric hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, dishwasher, fridge and double oven. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink unit. Matching breakfast bar unit. Part tiling to walls. Tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM 3.28m x 1.57m (10'9" x 5'2")
- Low level storage units with contrasting melamine work surfaces. Space and plumbed for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer bay. PVC composite door to rear garden and separate door to integral garage.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 6.58m x 3.61m (21'7" x 11'10")
- Up and over door with fan light over. Oil fired central heating boiler. Power and light. Space for freestanding fridge and freezer. Separate service door to garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to partially floored roof space via slingsby style ladder. Hot press.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.65m x 3.91m (15'3" x 12'10" )
- Comprehensive range of built in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors. Dual windows to front elevation.
- DELUXE EN SUITE
- Modern fitted two piece suite comprising corner shower cubicle with electric shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Fully panelled walls to shower. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM 2 3.86m x x3.07m (12'8" x x10'1")
- BEDROOM 3 3.71m x 2.77m (12'2" x 9'1")
- At widest points. Range of built in wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 4 3.40m x 2.82m (11'2" x 9'3")
- At widest points.
- DELUXE FAMILY BATHROOM
- Modern fitted four piece suite comprising panelled bath, corner shower unit with mains power shower over, vanity unit and w.c. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator.
- Private driveway finished in tarmac.
Front garden finished in lawn with array of plants, trees and shrubs.
Back garden finished in lawn and patio area with surrounding beds comprising plants, trees and shrubs.
Outside tap and light.
PVC soffits, fascia and rainwater goods.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »