- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Impressive Detached House
- Excellent Decorative Order
- 4/5 Bedrooms / 1/2 Reception Rooms / Kitchen
- Detached Garage
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Tarmac Driveway
- This is a superb 4/5 bedroom home offering excellent family accommodation. The house has been maintained to a excellent standard by the current owners and viewing is highly recommended. Viewing is by appointment only with the undersigned agent.
- Approaching Greysteel village from Limavady, take left at the Dunlade Road, proceed along this road for approximately 2.5 miles, the Harvest Meadows development is situated on the right hand side. Once in the development take a right and follow the road around and No. 9 is situated on the right hand side.
- Ground Floor Accommodation:
- Hallway: 4.8 x 1.9 (15'8" x 6'2")
- Tiled flooring. Telephone point.
- Lounge: 4.8 x 3.8 (15'8" x 12'5")
- Multi fuel stove with Oak fireplace with brick inset and tiled hearth.
- Kitchen: 5.8 x 3.3 (19'0" x 10'9")
- Range of fitted eye and low level units with matching worktop. Under unit lighting. Stainless steel sink unit. Built in corner hob and oven. Extractor fan and light. Plumbed for dishwasher. Pelmet over window with down lights. Tiled flooring.
- Utility Room: 2.0 x 2.0 (6'6" x 6'6")
- Range of eye and low level units with matching worktop. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled flooring.
- Separate W.C. 2.5 x 0.9 (8'2" x 2'11")
- Low Flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Half tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1: 4.1 x 3.6 (13'5" x 11'9")
- Solid wood flooring. Built in wardrobe. PVC Patio doors.
- En suite:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Low Flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Half tiled walls.
- First Floor Accommodation:
- Bedroom 2: 3.4 x 3.2 (11'1" x 10'5")
- Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3: 3.4 x 3.2 (11'1" x 10'5")
- Carpet flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4: 4.8 x 3.6 (15'8" x 11'9")
- Carpet flooring, Dormer window.
- Bedroom 5 / Office: 3.8 x 3.4 (12'5" x 11'1")
- Solid wood flooring. Built in wardrobe.
- Four piece suite consisting of White bath, Wall mounted wash hand basin. Low Flush W.C. and Fully Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower. Extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail. Tiled flooring with fully tiled walls.
- Exterior Features:
- Tarmac Driveway at the front of the house. Front garden laid in lawn. Stone garden to the rear with decked area and raised flower bed.
- Detached Garage: 4.6 x 3.3 (15'1" x 10'9")
- Roller door. Power points. Strip lighting. Pedestrian side door.
- Annual Rates:
- Estimated Annual Rates: £1106.32 (May 2019)
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »