- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Property
- Ideally Located in a Quiet Cul-de-Sac within Walking Distance to Local Shops & Amenities in Sydenham & Belmont Village
- Spacious Lounge Open to Dining Room & Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Separate Utility Room
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Recently Fitted White Bathroom Suite
- Front Forecourt & Attractive Rear Garden with Decked Patio Area
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Easy Access to Bus & Rail Links for Commuting
- No Onward Chain
Additional InformationThis well-presented, semi-detached home benefits from recent modernisation including a contemporary kitchen and white bathroom suite. Of particular note is the highly desirable separate utility room.
There are three bedrooms on the first floor and a roofspace for storage. The attractive rear garden benefits from a good sized decked area, ideal for barbeques and outdoor entertaining.
This popular location offers excellent access for the city commuter with access to Sydenham train station and the local bus network including the Glider. Belmont and Ballyhackamore villages are close by as well as Connswater shopping centre and an excellent range of schools.
- COVERED ENTRANCE:
- uPVC double glazed front door and sidelight to . . .
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LOUNGE OPEN PLAN TO KITCHEN/DINING:
- 6.17m x 4.32m (20' 3" x 14' 2")
(Measurement at widest points). Art Deco style tiled fireplace surround, stove effect electric fire. Laminate wood effect floor. Modern fitted kitchen with built-in low level units, granite effect work surfaces and splash back. Inset sink unit and mixer tap. Integrated four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated stainless steel oven. Space for fridge.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Built-in high and low level units, granite effect work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with stainless steel mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for dryer. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. uPVC double glazed access door to rear garden.
- Hatch to roofspace.
- Newly installed white suite comprising low flush wc. Vanity sink unit with chrome mixer tap and cupboard below. Panelled bath, pvc panelled splash back, chrome mixer tap, telephone hand shower, glass shower screen. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. Laminate wood effect floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.95m x 2.64m (9' 8" x 8' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.49m (10' 2" x 8' 2")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.88m x 1.73m (6' 2" x 5' 8")
- Access via Slingsby type folding ladder. Light. Insulated.
- Front forecourt with mature planting and loose pebbled area. Enclosed rear garden with decked patio area ideal for outside entertaining, mature trees and shrubs. Boiler house, oil fired boiler. Garden shed. Paved patio area and pathway to side and rear.
Travelling towards Belfast centre along the Holywood Road, turn right into Parkgate Avenue. Harland Park is second on the right and no. 9 is on the right hand side.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »