- Additional Information
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Home
- Situated in a Quiet Cul-De-Sac Just off the Holywood Road
- Provides Ease of Access for The City Commuter
- Conveniently Located to Belmont Village and a range of Local Amenities, George Best City Airport and Connswater Shopping Complex
- Bright Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Open to Fitted Kitchen and Ample Dining Area
- Separate Utility Room
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Two Double)
- Fully Fitted Bathroom
- Rear Garden with Decked Patio, Ideal for Outdoor Entertaining
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Ideally Suited to First Time Buyer, Young Professional or Investor alike
Additional InformationThis well-presented semi-detached home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac just off Parkgate Avenue. The location offers ease of access for the city commuter with excellent public transport links including Sydenham train station and the new Glider bus system. Belmont Village and Connswater Shopping Complex are also close at hand.
Internally the property offers bright accommodation with lounge open to fully fitted kitchen and ample dinning space, separate utility room and three well proportioned bedrooms including two double. Externally the property benefits from a rear garden with decked patio, ideal for outdoor entertaining.
This property appeals to a wide range of purchaser including first time buyers, young professionals and investors alike. Therefore we recommend your earliest internal inspection.
- uPVC door with two frosted glass inset panels and side light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Picture rail, access to storage under stairs.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING ROOM:
- 6.17m x 4.32m (20' 3" x 14' 2")
at widest points.
Newly installed fitted Kitchen with low level units, laminate work surface, resin sink unit with chrome mixer tap, built-in shelving, Integrated Zanussi oven, and Shot and Cairn four ring ceramic hob with Cooke and Lewis extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, laminate wooden flooring throughout to lounge with feature fireplace, slate surround and wooden mantel, built-in electric stove, ceiling rose. Hot-press cupboard with copper cylinder, storage tank and built-in shelving.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.91m x 1.75m (6' 3" x 5' 9")
Range of Shaker Style high and low level units with laminate work surface, stainless steel single and a half drainer sink with chrome mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for dryer, tiled flooring, uPVC double glazed door out to rear garden.
- Access to roof space.
- Partially floored.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 2.95m x 2.64m (9' 8" x 8' 8")
Outlook to front. rear garden, laminate wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.1m x 2.44m (10' 2" x 8' 8")
Outlook to rear garden, laminate wooden flooring. to front.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.88m x 1.73m (6' 2" x 5' 8")
Laminate wooden flooring.
- Comprising champagne suite with low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with overhead shower unit, tongue and groove ceiling, tiled walls, laminate splashback, new laminate flooring.
- South facing rear garden, wooden decking with paved patio area, uPVC oil storage tank, covered oil boiler, outside shed.
Travelling down the Holywood Road from the Strand Cinema, turn right into Parkgate Avenue and second right into Harland Park.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
How much will it cost?
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Boost It Back
Increase views of your property with a single boost back up the natural listings.
Option 2: Featured Listing
Get one Boost It Back every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 3: Premier Listing
Get an automatic Boost It Back every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »