- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Oil fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazing.
- Garden to side of property.
- Suitable for home business use subject to the necessary approvals.
- Ideal for the equestrian enthusiast
- Situated in beautifully mature gardens, this detached bungalow offers very adaptable accommodation. Internally the rooms are bright and well proportioned with the kitchen being open plan to the sun room which overlooks the wonderful back garden.
- 9 HALL ROAD, COLERAINE
- Entrance Hall:
- With storage cupboard and tiled floor.
- Lounge: 5.66m x 4.17m (18'7 x 13'8)
- With feature multi-fuel stove in alcove with tiled hearth, coved ceiling and picture corner window.
- Kitchen/Dining/Sun Room: 7.44m x 3.45m (24'5 x 11'4)
- With eye and low level units, half tiled around polished marble worktops, stainless steel sink unit, space for stove, extractor fan, space for dishwasher and recessed lighting.
- Bedroom 1: 4.47m x 3.28m (14'8 x 10'9)
- With mirrored sliderobes and built-in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2: 2.97m x 2.92m (9'9 x 9'7)
- With built-in cupboard.
- Bedroom 3: 4.09m x 2.67m (13'5 x 8'9)
- With solid wood floor.
- With suite comprising bath, fully tiled walk-in electric shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, half tiled walls and hotpress.
- Enclosed yard to rear with space for dog pen.
- Detached Garage: 6.76m x 4.45m (22'2 x 14'7)
- With double wood doors and inspection pit.
- Utility Room: 3.28m x 2.18m (10'9 x 7'2)
- With separate WC and wash hand basin.
- Property approached by tarmac driveway with paved area and garden to side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
Note: Data is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
13th Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »