- Additional Information
- Area Price Tracker
- Share This Property
- Personal Notes
- Similar Properties
- Beautifully Presented End Townhouse in Exclusive Belvoir Park Development
- Entrance Porch and Hall
- Spacious Lounge with Sandstone Fireplace and Wood Burner
- Large Open Plan Modern Fitted Kitchen Open Plan to Casual Living/Dining room
- Picture Window to Beautiful Rear Walled Garden
- Utility Cupboard and Downstairs Cloakroom
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms, Master with Ensuite Shower Room
- Modern Bathroom
- High Standard of Finish Throughout
- Gas Heating/ Double Glazed Windows
- Good Sized Rear Garden in Lawns with Beds in Shrubs and Bushes
- Driveway Parking to the Side
- Semi-rural location yet close to an extensive range of amenities & a short drive to the city centre
Additional InformationLocated within the exclusive Belvoir Park Development this beautifully presented town house offers a unique blend of semi-rural living, while remaining within Belfast. Only a short distance from an extensive range of amenities, as well as excellent links to main road networks, it makes commuting very convenient.
The property has been finished to a high standard and is beautifully presented throughout. Internally the property comprises; entrance hall, spacious lounge with sandstone fireplace and wood burner, large open plan modern fitted kitchen to casual dining and living area which has a feature sliding door to beautiful rear walled garden. There is also a utility cupboard and cloakroom on the ground floor. On the first floor and second floors there are four well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and main bathroom.
Externally there is a private walled garden/patio area and driveway parking.
With so much on offer and with such a high level of specification inside and out, we believe that interest will be widespread.
- Composite front door with glazing and fan light to . . .
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Door and glazing to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.72m x 3.94m (15' 6" x 12' 11")
Sandstone fireplace with granite hearth and wood burning stove, low voltage spotlights.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL LIVING/DINING ROOM:
- 7.14m x 5.31m (23' 5" x 17' 5")
(at widest points). Range of high and low level units, stone work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, four ring gas hob, integrated dishwasher, integrated Neff microwave and oven, integrated fridge freezer, stone splash back, extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, sliding patio door to rear.
- UTILITY CUPBOARD:
- Gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash back, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan.
- Airing cupboard, low voltage spotlights.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.78m x 3.12m (12' 5" x 10' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, tiled splash back, fully tiled shower cubicle with drencher shower head, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 3.05m (10' 4" x 10' 0")
(at widest points). Low voltage spotlights.
- MODERN BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit with wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower over, part tiled walls, tiled floor, low voltage spotlights, heated towel rail.
- Access to roofspace, cupboards and storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.15m x 3.12m (10' 4" x 10' 3")
(at widest points). Low voltage spotights, Velux window.
- WALK-IN ROBE:
- Potential ensuite (existing plumbing), storage in eaves.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.1m x 2.87m (10' 2" x 9' 5")
- Driveway parking to side. Good sized rear garden in lawns with beds in shrubs and bushes and paved sun terrace.
- Charles White
- Approximately £250 per annum.
From the Milltown Road (A55) turn onto Hospital Road, the access to the development is on the right hand side before Hospital Road becomes Purdysburn Hill. Haddo Crescent is on the right hand side.
Area Price Tracker
Unless otherwise stated, all content in this section is copyright of PropertyPal 2019, and all rights are reserved. The contents of this section, ether in whole or in part, may not be reproduced, stored or transmitted without prior written permission from PropertyPal.
This section has been prepared by PropertyPal for general guidance on matters of interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. You should not act upon the information contained in this section without obtaining specific professional advice. No representation or warranty (express or implied) is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this section.
It is a condition of PropertyPal allowing you free access to this section that you accept that PropertyPal, its clients, employees and agents do not accept or assume any liability, responsibility or duty of care for any consequences of you or anyone else acting, or refraining to act, in reliance on the information contained in this section or for any decision based on it.
*Note: Dataset is compiled by PropertyPal using data from the official NI House Price Index publication, released by Land & Property Services in conjunction with the Northern Ireland Statistics and Research Agency, and supplemented with data collected by PropertyPal. The NI House Price Index can be accessed here. The data has been cleansed to remove anomalies and statistical analysis undertaken by PropertyPal to comprise a backdated time series to 2005.
Share this property
Add a personal note about this property
You can add your own personal notes about this property.
You can view all your notes by going to My PropertyPal.com.
You can remove this note at any time.
Notes can only be seen by you and any pals you have added, they cannot be viewed by the vendor or estate agent.
Most Popular Ranking Today in
Are you selling this property?
Promote your listing on PropertyPal to get more exposure and put your property in front of the right people.
Not your property? Click here to search for your property.
Option 1: Featured Listing
Get one boost to the top of the search results every week for the duration of your order.
Additionally, your property appears as featured at the top of the search results on selected dates and locations.
Option 2: Premier Listing
Get an automatic boost to the top of the search results every week for the next 4 weeks.
Additionally, your property appears as enhanced with extra photos and a description for the lifetime of your listing.
Spotted a Problem? Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings. Report a problem »